Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Dont blame them. Blame Nike's marketing strategy. The company makes their premium products limited to ensure high demand. They are feeding the animal called consumerism.

I just wonder why a company with such a large market share has such an insecure business sense. They could easily produce a larger quantity or employ the Adidas strategy in which people preorder so they know how many to produce. We live in the year 2015 but the company is still using a marketing strategy from the 1900s. smh.

all this does is make lazy mfs even more lazier because to them flipping is the way of life. i guess when the lifestyle is broken so are the people living that lifestyle. it's a perpetual downhill cycle.

Dont blame them. Blame Nike's marketing strategy. The company makes their premium products limited to ensure high demand. They are feeding the animal called consumerism.

I just wonder why a company with such a large market share has such an insecure business sense. They could easily produce a larger quantity or employ the Adidas strategy in which people preorder so they know how many to produce. We live in the year 2015 but the company is still using a marketing strategy from the 1900s. smh.

"insecure business sense?"

yeah, Nike doesn't know that consumers want shoes like these. They had no clue whatsoever. Lets just make a few pairs because we probably can't sell them all if we made way more. :rofl:

Come on man. There's a purpose to all of this madness. They ain't concerned about shoes like these and Jordans.

They make their money off regular stuff that the general public purchase, not this. Trust me, they are smarter than you and I. They know full well what they are doing.

Nike is still growing in double digits every year. Adidas is in shambles. I think Nike will be fine. I do agree they need to find a new way to distribute their prodcuct.

I get its part of the lifestyle and the game. But this a new low dawgs. I was 9th in line man. And dudes just pulled up to the front and walked in the security guards didn't do s**t. You know if your like the first 10 your guaranteed a pair. I pulled the security guards to the side and everything. Dude just kept nodding his head like I feel ya. I hate that ish man. The manager had no choice but to cancel it but the least he could of done was give the people who waited 5 hours in -5 degree weather their sneakers. We were not rowdy or acting up we made a single file line. They just let that ish rock man.

yo fam

i'm legit sad I didn't get a pair...

grats to the people who copped tho...

i secretly ******* hate y'all

If you can sell more then why stop at a few hundred pair or so when its cheaper to produce in bulk? If they know there's a high demand why still make it limited to ensure the high demand? Seems redundant. 

I get its part of the lifestyle and the game. But this a new low dawgs. I was 9th in line man. And dudes just pulled up to the front and walked in the security guards didn't do s**t. You know if your like the first 10 your guaranteed a pair. I pulled the security guards to the side and everything. Dude just kept nodding his head like I feel ya. I hate that ish man. The manager had no choice but to cancel it but the least he could of done was give the people who waited 5 hours in -5 degree weather their sneakers. We were not rowdy or acting up we made a single file line. They just let that ish rock man.

Damn . Thats sucks big time .

nah man u gotta smack dudes, security will do nothing for you

Yeah I really feel bad for the guys in front of me though get were all there since 4AM not one got a pair. There was a guy who walked out with like 8 pairs.

I noticed there is a discrepancy between this whole HTM business on the shoes or not. Images online showing HTM on the heel, pictures on Nike's product page not showing any of that on the heel tab.  Hopefully prices will even out once it is acknowledged that these don't have the HTM branding. 

nah man u gotta smack dudes, security will do nothing for you

Didn't think it would have to come to that but I'm starting to realize I gotta start ******* people up to get kicks. It's pathetic really... But after today I'm going that route going forward...

Didn't think it would have to come to that but I'm starting to realize I gotta start ******* people up to get kicks. It's pathetic really... But after today I'm going that route going forward...
just bring a taser, my boy said some line cutter got tazed recently and they just rolled him to the back after he passed out 

just bring a taser, my boy said some line cutter got tazed recently and they just rolled him to the back after he passed out 
roll.gif

srs tho?

Back
Top Bottom