Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

I don't really follow this thread but are there any rumors of a duke/unc set since it's basketball season now?

I'm confused as to why what I said was stupid. I asked if there were potentially going to be Duke/UNC ones since they made them for the Oklahoma/Texas rivalry. Jada said no, these are not basketball shoes. I don't see what difference that makes. Basketball players would wear training shoes just as much as football players would, to train in. That was my point.

They sort of have both already - I have the UNC/Grey pair (first ones I bought), I think there's already a "Duke" Blue/White.  I don't know if they would remake them just to slap a logo on them...

(thinks)

...no, it's Nike.  They might.

(thinks)

...and I'd re-buy them with a UNC logo.  Guess I'm the idiot.

They sort of have both already - I have the UNC/Grey pair (first ones I bought), I think there's already a "Duke" Blue/White.  I don't know if they would remake them just to slap a logo on them...

(thinks)

...no, it's Nike.  They might.

(thinks)

...and I'd re-buy them with a UNC logo.  Guess I'm the idiot.
They definitely would. Plus there are different color combos they do. Especially with Duke. Having the team logos on them is what makes them sell out.

For those looking for the Oregon Ducks Free 5.0 in the Kelly/Black, the Oregon store already has them online for retail. Go and get them early.

Back
Top Bottom