Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Just got my SC's in. FWIW, think I'm going to stick with the pair that's a half size up than my TTS (and what I usually wear across the board with Nike).

Last edited:
Grabbed two pairs of MSU.  I was worried about the size.
Just got my SC's in. FWIW, think I'm going to stick with the pair that's a half size up than my TTS (and what I usually wear across the board with Nike).
So glad I ordered both my TTS and a size up now.

^^Where is the team loyalty???

I live in SEC country. College football is a big deal down here on the south. I don't own clothes of certain colors because I don't want it to look like another teams colors.

I could never wear a pair of a different school. To each their own certainly not throwing shade at anyone. Just a curiosity.

This 100%. I went to MSU and I would never be caught in Mi****gan or OSU clothing or shoes...hell naw and never. And I do think the OSU trainers are pretty sweet. Jordan Brand can give UM football and basketball uniforms and all the retro J's they can think of....will never buy or rock them.

This 100%. I went to MSU and I would never be caught in Mi****gan or OSU clothing or shoes...hell naw and never. And I do think the OSU trainers are pretty sweet. Jordan Brand can give UM football and basketball uniforms and all the retro J's they can think of....will never buy or rock them.

This right here down to the schools.

PREACH.

There are a lot of band waggon dudes out there, like the four middle school kids  I saw with the nappy fades after Duke won the BB title.

People who go to a school w/ out history will band waggon and have some Bama **** in their closet next to their UT gear.

My boys and I used to laugh when we see people repping Carolina hard when they didn't go there. But I get it, our blue is so, so pretty.

My son is trained properly. He won't wear anything that's close to royal blue. He takes a long, hard look at navy blue just to make sure.

totally random.  but did nike.com do this on purpose??

why is ol girl looking at the other chics *** and smiling?  while the other chic turns away in disgust

www.nike.com

My UGA's arrived today from NDC.

I like them in hand/on foot.

Wish they had used the upper colorings from the OSU pair instead but they aren't bad. Considering black lace swap for contrast.

Overall I'm happy with my impulse buy.

I received my pair of the Duck free's and I decided to send them back. I like the color way but I just cant get into the shoe model.

Repped ! 

I already picked up the Gators pair but seeing the Ducks pair on feet, especially with those shorts, just makes me want to pick em up too ^^

kind of makes me wish the back was just white instead of the black 3m. The look really dope with the reflection.  The 3m on those Gators is really nice as well

Last edited:
kind of makes me wish the back was just white instead of the black 3m. The look really dope with the reflection.  The 3m on those Gators is really nice as well

True. But just imagine the potential 3x take, neck breaking action these will cause once the sun goes down

Did eastbay release these? They were scheduled to get it but haven't seen it in the site

Back
Top Bottom