Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

thanks for the eastbay post. free shipping code:LKS1FS31

Really nice in person.

I'll wait until I can get them on a discount
I am coming to the party a little late, is the flash the reason those are white or is that the black pair?  My all white ones arrived yesterday and the UT are in the mail.  I can't believe how nice these look in person. 

I know people aren't a fan of the Mariano Rivera version but any info on them.

**FIXED**

Last edited:
^^^ as far as I know, all of the air max models have been strictly PE. I could be wrong tho...

Any info on where to buy, Nike.com could just be acting up because I am on work computer.
Didn't drop on the 18th (not unexpected, a Monday?) but it's up in the air. I'll guess this Saturday.

Then again, Eastbay already released the Oregon 5.0s that are supposed to be in conjunction with their 30 November game, same day as OSU/UM. So OSUs could drop anytime. Bunch of people keeping their eyes peeled across the sneaker and OSU sites.

As for the Mariano pack, best of luck...that was Friends + Family only to my knowledge.

^ I think that was a premature jump.

We would see them all over eBay.

My yardline hasn't gotten them yet either.

Didn't drop on the 18th (not unexpected, a Monday?) but it's up in the air. I'll guess this Saturday.

Then again, Eastbay already released the Oregon 5.0s that are supposed to be in conjunction with their 30 November game, same day as OSU/UM. So OSUs could drop anytime. Bunch of people keeping their eyes peeled across the sneaker and OSU sites.

As for the Mariano pack, best of luck...that was Friends + Family only to my knowledge.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated, regarding only Friends + Family.

Six months ago I really wanted the Volt/Black cw that was previewed when the shoe first came out.  Then we were told my Nike reps that they won't be coming out until October.  Well, it's November and they haven't come out and I am pretty over it now.  Feeling trolled.

^ I think that was a premature jump.

We would see them all over eBay.

My yardline hasn't gotten them yet either.
Friday is the first solid date I've seen, wonder if these are Nike Yardline only, Champs Sports stores also, or (fingers crossed) champssports.com and subsequently Eastbay.

EDIT: Nevermind, found Yardline stores. The website helps, duh.

Last edited:
Six months ago I really wanted the Volt/Black cw that was previewed when the shoe first came out.  Then we were told my Nike reps that they won't be coming out until October.  Well, it's November and they haven't come out and I am pretty over it now.  Feeling trolled.

I agree. Unfortunately last time I spoke with a rep he said that the original CW was replaced by the new volt/black. I'm betting this was in part to all the fakes that already had the original better CW. I don't like the new one as much as the old but it may be what we get stuck with.

View media item 660821

Last edited:
5.0 trainers.

Perform so well on platforms when I clean.

Also great for lateral mobility work.

Back
Top Bottom