NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

Turnaround time was painfully slow at nearly 20 days for me. Last time I was able to exchange at the new Nike store in Gtown so it was instant. Definitely missed it when I had to exchange it.

I shouldve did the expedited return but I didn't think I would miss it

got my replacement back in a exactly a week. im pretty sure they sent me an og ice! maybe they are refurbing them??? i dont have the old one to compare, but the boxes have the same style and color code. this new one is a lot dimmer than the old tho...

got my replacement back in a exactly a week. im pretty sure they sent me an og ice! maybe they are refurbing them??? i dont have the old one to compare, but the boxes have the same style and color code. this new one is a lot dimmer than the old tho...

Here you go.....

I received my black ice replacement. I thought I would take a pic for those wondering about how the limited ice and black ice look side by side.

Love my FuelBand!

I got mine a little more than a year ago from NT NYC in the initial prerelease AM batches.

One year later I'm sitting on 1.8 million Fuelpoints.

Having a FuelBand and keeping streaks alive is a huge motivating factor to stay active.

I had to exchange my OG one about a month ago as the button died, but the display was fine.

I was able to exchange it no questions asked, Nike sent me a new one and I sent my defective one back with a prepaid label.

Hit about 12k fuel points yesterday, and 8k on friday. I'm guessing that's a lot? Something about this just doesnt seem so accurate, i dont know. Anyone else feel that way?

Love my FuelBand!

I got mine a little more than a year ago from NT NYC in the initial prerelease AM batches.

One year later I'm sitting on 1.8 million Fuelpoints.

Having a FuelBand and keeping streaks alive is a huge motivating factor to stay active.

I had to exchange my OG one about a month ago as the button died, but the display was fine.

I was able to exchange it no questions asked, Nike sent me a new one and I sent my defective one back with a prepaid label.

really tempted on getting one but since its been out for quite some time now, any news on a new version releasing soon?

There's no info on one at all, but it does seem like one would be soon down the pipeline. Although, this isn't something that'll be refreshed that often so I dunno. I think you would be okay getting one now.

No new fuelband is Comin for a while. They really wanna perfect the software and minimize the amount of defectives. I have heard about a new sport watch though :/

I don't know if i want to spend my money on a fuel band just yet because since under armor just created that new belt thing that is just like the fuel band than nike is bound to one up them

Nahhhhh bro go w the fuel band. Don't trust under armour technology to be better than nikes lol

I don't know if i want to spend my money on a fuel band just yet because since under armor just created that new belt thing that is just like the fuel band than nike is bound to one up them

well, I don't believe UA was named the most innovative company in the world, so I'd go with the FuelBand. >D

The belt thing isn't a constant wearable device. Under Armour's device is geared towards workouts only which I think is cool but not as functional for most people. I don't think Nike is going to take the fuelband in that direction. I do think Nike fuelband could use an update.

Here you go.....

the og ice that i sent back and the new one i received both look like the bottom one in the pic. both have the silver clasp. style numbers on the old and new box are wm0103 and color codes are both 002... from your pics i wouldve been happy with the black ice, b/c they look very close, but im pretty sure i lucked out and got another og ice.

really tempted on getting one but since its been out for quite some time now, any news on a new version releasing soon?
I wanted to get one too but waiting for them to improve. I didn't like seeing that people had to have theirs replaced a few times :smh:.

how does one get nike to replace these?

the wifey has one and she said she was charging it, after she removed the plug it still showed the charging icon like its stuck.

dont have the receipt or anyhting. she is just telling me on aim, when i get home ill take a looksie but just checking in first.

EDIT,

actually she just told me the button still works so its not stuck. it says its full while charging but when she removes the USB it showing she still needs to charge it. :smh:

Last edited:
My fuel band broke a week ago, just got my replacement band in the mail and not only is it the WRONG color it is the WRONG size. Like c'mon Nike...really. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom