Nike Heat Of 2009- 2010... NIKE AKA THE CASH COW!!

left out huarache 09s and flight clubs, but youre right in general they are making hella money.

As of today, kicks that dropped in '09 that I own, which I consider to become future heat.
Yeezy's (black/pinks and Net's)
HOH Pearl Foam's
Transformer's (Megatron FC x2)
AM 95's (Safety Orange's & New Green's)
AM 1 QS (OG red)
Air Hoop Structure LE (OG infrared/aquamarine)
Purple Snake Blazer SB's
Chicago Blazer SB's

and stuff I'm looking forward too
Air Trainer III - Medicine Ball's
AM 1 QS (OG blue)
Air Jordan 11 (Space Jams)
Air Jordan 12 (Bred)
Hypermaxes (Marty McFlys/ Tennis Ball pack)
Air Jordan 3 (True Blues)
Air Jordan DMP 7 Pack (Multi Color)
Gucci SB Dunk High's

Originally Posted by buzz0411

Nike is REALLY worried about the economy. notice none of the Jordan fusion crap has been mentioned. thank you NT.

any1 who mentions jordan fusions... there comment will be deleted lol

Originally Posted by corporateJP

And...for all the "heat" that's been dropping, the quality falls with it.

I'm looking at the poor stitching on my Swoosh outlines on like four pairs of recent AM 95's.

I know children make them overseas, but I didn't know they were working them in the quality control/inspection department now as well.

Just sad.

sad but true

i love ignorance and stupidity... for a single person- sure $250K is a lot of money. for a single standing business- thats pretty good. but for a company thatnot only does business around the world, but IS LOCATED all around the world- thats nothing. and Nike come sout sith so much in more recent years because theyknow idiots WILL spend a quarter of their income on half of each monthly collection. and whats terrible is that you'll probably only wear them once beforemoving onto the next "must have" that everyone else is rocking. its not their fault- its yours because you feed into it. not to mention one majorthing- true sneakerheads dont care how much they spend on sneakers, hence why most OG sneakerheads dont rock $200 jeans, $50 tshirts and whatnot. its all aboutsneakers and only sneakers if you have an issue with money, learn how to not spend every paycheck within 48 hours, be more mindful of what you wanna cop, andtake macro economics and maybe next time you'll avoid making yourself look like an idiot.

Nice Thread!
I seriously wonder what they use all that money on? Expansion? Like im pretty sure despite the economical crisis, that Nike is doing good.

flightposite II's, YES!!! i been waitin for nike to release kicks like these (alpha project, etc...). i want them to retro some flight huaraches again,tho.

Back
Top Bottom