Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

thanks

i'm not sure if you can since it's been more than 30 days since you got them. i think if your best bet (if you can return them) would be to bring them to a niketown/outlet to return them. have your order number and original form of payment with you (cc or gift card if you paid with those). i think as long as you have some proof that you ordered them, you should be okay. but then again i'm no expert on this. good luck though.

thanks

i'm not sure if you can since it's been more than 30 days since you got them. i think if your best bet (if you can return them) would be to bring them to a niketown/outlet to return them. have your order number and original form of payment with you (cc or gift card if you paid with those). i think as long as you have some proof that you ordered them, you should be okay. but then again i'm no expert on this. good luck though.

Yeah an employee at a Niketown told me to return em at an outlet and tell em they don't fit and it was a gift. I'll see what's up

Yeah an employee at a Niketown told me to return em at an outlet and tell em they don't fit and it was a gift. I'll see what's up

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

i wanna see some pics of those sharkleys, always liked that model

unfortunately those are at my pops house. i'll try to post pics if so... might have to dig for that Sharkley iD thread as well.

i seriously wanna concentrate on this 2k4 id. this shoe is amazing. 

dont believe me... look through this thread -  http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Your-Shoe-of-the-Decade

the majority of the responses were unbelievable... 

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

i wanna see some pics of those sharkleys, always liked that model

unfortunately those are at my pops house. i'll try to post pics if so... might have to dig for that Sharkley iD thread as well.

i seriously wanna concentrate on this 2k4 id. this shoe is amazing. 

dont believe me... look through this thread -  http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Your-Shoe-of-the-Decade

the majority of the responses were unbelievable... 

2k4's and 2k5's were the best basketball shoes i've ever had. 7 years later, balled in kobe's, J's, and lebrons. The kobe 1, kobe 4, and jordan 21 come close but not quite the same performance wise. 

2k4's and 2k5's were the best basketball shoes i've ever had. 7 years later, balled in kobe's, J's, and lebrons. The kobe 1, kobe 4, and jordan 21 come close but not quite the same performance wise. 

Since 2004 i've only worn 2K4s.

I have 10 pairs and looking to pull the trigger on 2 iDs soon. I dont really care about price as these are simply the best shoe ive worn, they blow the ZKVi's out of Vanessa's *+#++.

Since 2004 i've only worn 2K4s.

I have 10 pairs and looking to pull the trigger on 2 iDs soon. I dont really care about price as these are simply the best shoe ive worn, they blow the ZKVi's out of Vanessa's *+#++.

got mine today, nothing crazy like some of you guys, just a simple home kobe colorway

Im the first one to call out Nike on the quality, but NO COMPLAINTS with these

a few pics...

and for you NWT, the responsive insole

got mine today, nothing crazy like some of you guys, just a simple home kobe colorway

Im the first one to call out Nike on the quality, but NO COMPLAINTS with these

a few pics...

and for you NWT, the responsive insole

REAL NICE.

Can we see the whole insole?

real dope tho. all my pairs in my locker have the #8 on the back as well.

*update

NikeiD allows all returns even if its been over a year. Has to be within 2 years tho.... and item has to be unwashed or unworn.

so ima return my Sharkleys and make another pair of these.

REAL NICE.

Can we see the whole insole?

real dope tho. all my pairs in my locker have the #8 on the back as well.

*update

NikeiD allows all returns even if its been over a year. Has to be within 2 years tho.... and item has to be unwashed or unworn.

so ima return my Sharkleys and make another pair of these.

2014303334.jpg
t80kz5.jpg

207ahxg.jpg

bb326d527f26719df192444ae2d7bacd9fb689f2_r.jpg

2f91602f271ef52849c04b7b55abdb9ae543c330_r.jpg

smh at this post... only pic posted
laugh.gif

8c8255deb0b2d1db8d75895d10e0d4f88912bb3.pjpg

10ok8i1.jpg

5521155462_4d7aa50cf5_z.jpg

16d6d66c3717d35768b2e56.jpg

160vhw2.jpg

To those who own either the responsive or cushioned insoles on these IDs - which one resembles the stock insoles on the original 2k4 the most?  

To those who own either the responsive or cushioned insoles on these IDs - which one resembles the stock insoles on the original 2k4 the most?  

very clean lakers iD up there.

nwt, glad your sharkleys are good for return and the reposting of the iDs made so far, appreciated.

before the weekend is over i will pull the trigger on a BL-inspired cw if the options look good when i go to ntny.

Back
Top Bottom