Nike Huarache 64

how are these on the court? do they fit true to size? any help is much appreciated

Wore mine out a year ago. Play good. They fit a little long, but width is good. Zoom feels good after about three wearings to break the insole down. They arehard to get on, but the ankle support is pretty good, about like the 2K5, better than 2K4. Very low to the court. Some complained about the lack of CarbonFiber or midsole plate, but I never noticed a problem. Traction is sticky, not AJXIV great, but better than most. For the price now, I would get another pair.

Highly underrated performance shoe, kinda like the Air Max Enforcer.

The 64s are some of the best ball shoes I've ever played in. Great lockdown lacing options, good ankle support, true to size, responsive low to the groundZoom, great traction... other than their not having been a sig, I never understood why these weren't more celebrated when they released...

I found the forefoot are a bit wide at first (got a slight blister the first time out on the court), but then the shoe just seemed to work excellently with myfeet thereafter.

If you find some 64s, I'd recommend jumping on them.

ionno i have the 64s and i felt that the 2k4 and 2k5 shoe were far better shoes.. grip is good tho (8/10), but i feel that the shoes lack in ankle support. asfor cushionning, zoom is hard at first, but onec broken in, its pretty good... i feel the shoes are meh , when compairing them to the 2k4 and 2k5 shoes...

Originally Posted by clkru

Highly underrated performance shoe, kinda like the Air Max Enforcer.

The 64s are some of the best ball shoes I've ever played in. Great lockdown lacing options, good ankle support, true to size, responsive low to the ground Zoom, great traction... other than their not having been a sig, I never understood why these weren't more celebrated when they released...

I found the forefoot are a bit wide at first (got a slight blister the first time out on the court), but then the shoe just seemed to work excellently with my feet thereafter.

If you find some 64s, I'd recommend jumping on them.

Quoted for agreement and heavy recommendation
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom