Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Another white midsole but will prob cop

Would of been way better with grey midsole too! FTB vibe

Last edited:
Recent update (android) added new button for fit and color preset mode
Capture+_2019-03-26-16-07-09.png
Capture+_2019-03-26-16-07-19.png
That’s some ****. Nothing like that on ios. Just checked in case I had missed it. Nope.

are you sure? my iphone got updated with the different saved settings as well
Man, thanks for saying that. I just deleted the app and then reinstalled it and voila, that option is now on my phone and available to me.
I never got any notification that there was something new available. And when I checked on the app for updates, it said I was up to date. Even now, looking at the app info in the menu, it says I'm on the same version as it did before. Stupid. And annoying. But again, thanks for letting me know. This is why I hate current technology with all these updates and apps and blah blah :rofl:

How long? Flying in a couple.

May just leave them at home
You could consider it a sneakerhead bonus: the chance to show off and explain your shoes to TSA employees LOL.
I haven't flown with mine yet but if I want to at some point, I'm not worried about it. At the end of the day it's a battery inside the shoe, the mechanism isn't overly complicated. It's not like they're actually going to think you have a bomb. I'm sure if I was questioned about it, simply showing them how the shoes work will put an end to that. Hell, you could bring them up on your phone's web browser and show them Nike's info on the shoes.
Man, now I want to know what will happen if I fly in them. Next trip I take, I'm wearing them :rofl:

You could consider it a sneakerhead bonus: the chance to show off and explain your shoes to TSA employees LOL.
I haven't flown with mine yet but if I want to at some point, I'm not worried about it. At the end of the day it's a battery inside the shoe, the mechanism isn't overly complicated. It's not like they're actually going to think you have a bomb. I'm sure if I was questioned about it, simply showing them how the shoes work will put an end to that. Hell, you could bring them up on your phone's web browser and show them Nike's info on the shoes.
Man, now I want to know what will happen if I fly in them. Next trip I take, I'm wearing them :rofl:
Ive een thinking about it long and hard. I think imma just do it :wink:

That’s cool and I agree but it wasn’t the point I was making. I had noticed the prices went down around that same time it was announced another cw was coming out.

Ya I get what you were saying but, I’m saying the black looked better in general not too concerned about the price, it was a general comment.......

AFCBF54F-1E12-4B37-85E6-12F07443588F.jpeg

I get a headache when i see pj tucker stats.
6CBE8DDD-A937-48AE-9B36-B69451C3799C.gif

I know rockets play iso ball, but he couldn’t get at least 1 bucket in them shoes?

Back
Top Bottom