Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

C16EE878-FC13-4426-936A-C56E8E984056.jpeg

Read through numerous pages of feedback on this thread, and frankly I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger with all the posts of technical issues. How common are problems with the lacing system? Not necessarily a deal breaker for me if the shoes don't pair consistently with my mobile device, so long as they are still functional with the buttons on them.

Read through numerous pages of feedback on this thread, and frankly I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger with all the posts of technical issues. How common are problems with the lacing system? Not necessarily a deal breaker for me if the shoes don't pair consistently with my mobile device, so long as they are still functional with the buttons on them.

I've had them since the initial release and have not had any issues at all besides every once in awhile when putting them on I need to turn my phones bluetooth off and then on to get the app to connect. I rarely use the buttons on them

I've had them since the initial release and have not had any issues at all besides every once in awhile when putting them on I need to turn my phones bluetooth off and then on to get the app to connect. I rarely use the buttons on them
Thank you are they TTS or go half size up or down?

Knock on wood, I've had them since release and have not had one problem with them. Connected fine, updated fine, nothing wrong at all. As for fit, there's a lot of back and forth in here. I have a pretty normal foot, so I went tts and couldn't have done a half size up or down. I would've been swimming in them if I'd tried to go .5 up. They do hug your foot, but they're supposed to be that way. They broke in great too.

I've been rockin mine since the release with no real issues. I'm running the Android app and find that it connects quicker to the shoes if I close it out completely between adjustments. I went TTS and they've been pretty comfortable.

can you autolace these without the phone? If the issues are because of Bluetooth connectivity, id still cop these and just tighten/loosen without the phone.

I play a decent amount of my player in NBA2K and have the adapt BB's for my player, when you equip them they match the uniform colors and they look great with the different Timberwolves combos (purple included). Really would love to see a Nike ID option for this shoe

Back
Top Bottom