Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Missed out on the black pair so I'm glad I was able to score on the gray pair. Went TTS so hopefully sizing works out. I love tech, shoes, and basketball so I'm excited to give these a go.

7860C3BC-35C4-47F5-9633-2004E477C5CE.jpeg

Those do suck. They need to keep the laces hidden in my opinion. That just looks like a BOA lacing system, which is basically what the Adapts are, but I don’t want to see it. Makes it look cheap. But that shoe’s design sucks, regardless.
And did the black BBs restock? There was a pair on display near the door today at the Footlocker I picked up my 11s from. Forgot to ask them as I was checking out. And those ****heads wouldn’t let me use a $10 reward on them because the girl told me they were quickstrikes. Yeah, right.

thank you for the info, i will not travel with them then, not worth the delay and possible drama.

It’s really not that big of a delay, I was flying from KC to Chi a few weeks ago and the only place that really stopped and as looked was at KCI, MDY really didn’t care to much. If that helps.

Oh ya pissed me off when one TSA person said they don’t she shoes with pedometers in them, I was like WTH, they auto lace......lmao!

It’s really not that big of a delay, I was flying from KC to Chi a few weeks ago and the only place that really stopped and as looked was at KCI, MDY really didn’t care to much. If that helps.

Oh ya pissed me off when one TSA person said they don’t she shoes with pedometers in them, I was like WTH, they auto lace......lmao!

TSA is a whole different issue hehe, i have to fly international, so i think i might just skip the shoes this time. appreciate the help :smile:

Wish they’d do a clear upper similar to the zoom fly sp’s and reacts

We want NikeID Adapt BB's....j/k would cost like an arm and a leg and these shoes are already pricey, lol.

Back
Top Bottom