Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

That would’ve been amazing.

They wouldn’t of even had to add actual elastic. They could’ve just had it as a print or put white knit there :lol:

Slickieslaces will probably drop those laces in a couple weeks. :rofl:

I don't know about you guys, but I've been building the hype for these in my head all day. Can't wait for them!

Apparently I have a V1 of the Original BBs which according to a rep was a faulty batch. Still having pairing issues and what not. Nike said they cant replace them because theyre sold out all of a sudden theyre gonna send me a new pair of the same style. Hopefully not another V1 cause this is ridiculous. If youre hving problems with yours call corporate they will get you squared away
Lol man that’s ridiculous

Seeing those on-foot pics, they don't even look that great. I don't like that white part of the upper. Good thing I'm not getting them LOL

I agree w/ the shots on foot pics, could be the angles, or a better fit could help. Once I cop i'll take some on foot shots in hopes to change some of ya'lls mind lol

Coincidentally enough the right shoe of my OGs won’t turn on, connect to the app, or charge now.. smh

Happened to mine and U gotta leave it on the charger and they will eventually turn on. Your shoe is just completely dead... it’s super annoying but I just turn mine off & on now manually now.

I agree w/ the shots on foot pics, could be the angles, or a better fit could help. Once I cop i'll take some on foot shots in hopes to change some of ya'lls mind lol

Let’s not do that bro. You’re an influencer and we can’t have that! Lol. I don’t need extra competition.

Happened to mine and U gotta leave it on the charger and they will eventually turn on. Your shoe is just completely dead... it’s super annoying but I just turn mine off & on now manually now.

Interesting, I’ll try that. The other one is at 70% and they were both last charged at the same time. I’ll give it a shot. Thanks!

0B307E72-43BC-4406-9ED6-83871E6BD367.png
What are u talking about?
The mags come out in a week

Back
Top Bottom