Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

They won’t though, the beasts will buy them, some will even try to double and triple up to make a profit, and that is where I truly hope they sit.
I doubt it, 500 is really steep, demand won’t be super high, and the resell market has been sluggish.

if anyone's look for adapt 2.0 mags...

LOL They are going to sit so hard.
I doubt it, 500 is really steep, demand won’t be super high, and the resell market has been sluggish.

People pay $350 for regular Adapts but won’t pay $500 for Jordan XI adapts?

Yeah ok

1605326753847.gif

People pay $350 for regular Adapts but won’t pay $500 for Jordan XI adapts?

Yeah ok

1605326753847.gif
We shall see, but I think 500 is just too much money for a single shoe at any time of the year, especially during the holiday shopping season. People will get this 500 dollar shoe in their cart and think, “A pair of shoes for the same price as a PS5? Nah, not worth it, not even close”. Also, the Adapt line has lost a lot of the novelty and hype associated with it and the Jordan 11 doesn’t get people as excited as it used to, unless it’s an OG colorway.

We shall see, but I think 500 is just too much money for a single shoe at any time of the year, especially during the holiday shopping season. People will get this 500 dollar shoe in their cart and think, “A pair of shoes for the same price as a PS5? Nah, not worth it, not even close”. Also, the Adapt line has lost a lot of the novelty and hype associated with it and the Jordan 11 doesn’t get people as excited as it used to, unless it’s an OG colorway.

I have to agree here. Pandemic with its uncertainty, pricey new iPhones, Xbx, PS5, etc. A lot competing for your money. I think they’ll sell eventually but you won’t see people wear them. They will just be resold.

Adapt huarache still the best.

Trust me I hear you and you might be right. I just see people still laying crazy prices for shoes once they hear the word “Rare”.

For those that bought the Mags 2.0 in Oct, they just restocked and were added to the 25% cyber sale on NDC. Just chatted with a rep and since it's less than 60 days, they're gonna do a price adjustment. Nice!!!

For those that bought the Mags 2.0 in Oct, they just restocked and were added to the 25% cyber sale on NDC. Just chatted with a rep and since it's less than 60 days, they're gonna do a price adjustment. Nice!!!

Just did the same thing! I ordered a second pair just in case (and I'd have returned the "original" order), but cancelled it once they said they'd put through the adjustment. Pretty wild getting $83 back on these things out of the blue!

I ended up getting $95 refunded back including tax. That's why Nike's policy is the best. $284 is reasonable for these.

I decided to try on my mags 2.0 again today, which I haven’t worn in a while, and now my right shoe don’t even connect and I think there’s something wrong with the motor too. I tried a hard reset and system reset and everything. When I would turn it on, after a few seconds it would glow red and turn itself off. I will call the 800 number but sadly these are going back for a refund since unfortunately they are sold out of my size because of the cyber sale.

Seen em automaxs in person, last weekend. Infrared/pinkish?? joints...
homie gained at least an inch on me. And they huge. That rear thick

Nike realized they were wilding with the $400 USD price tag and changed course.

Didn’t work though cause all the 2.0s have bricked.
Yeah sadly I think my right shoe is bricked. Loses connection and motor stops working. Then turns itself off. All this with a full battery. Haven’t heard from Nike Assist in a few days which means I probably got a dead shoe. Too bad coz I really like these Mags 2.0. Should have known this beforehand during the cyber sale or I would have picked up another one and sent these ones back. Oh well, liked the tech while it lasted.

Back
Top Bottom