Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Curious to know why. Aesthetics? The one thing I wish were different about my 1.0s is that they had an exposed lacing system.
yea it just looks cooler to me without cables showing. if ima build me an iron man suit i dont want to have all the wires exposed on the outside. the automax is the best looking adapt shoe thus far. Why dont they just release an air mag with full length zoom already?

yea it just looks cooler to me without cables showing. if ima build me an iron man suit i dont want to have all the wires exposed on the outside. the automax is the best looking adapt shoe thus far. Why dont they just release an air mag with full length zoom already?
But you don’t mind having the air bubble exposed. 🤓

I'm a size 11.5 in jordans, size 12 in yeezy 350v2, and the first pair of 2.0 mags I bought was 11.5. It was hard to get my foot into the collar, and the fit was extremely tight and uncomfortable, even before tightening the shoes. Returned those, and bought size 12.5s with this most recent Nike app sale/restock.

Tried on the 12.5s and they are much more comfortable, and the cables tighten plenty to the point i wouldn't even wear the 12.5s 100% for casual wear. I suppose if you are using these to hoop, TTS or half size up at 100% tightness might work for you if that's your preference. But if you are wearing this casually, I suggest going at least a full size up from your normal size.

Adapt huarache still the best.
Completely agree—Adapt huarache are the best I’m partial to hyper jade. Followed by the 1.0 grey/black then the mag bb 1.0.

Although I do think a Jordan 11 adapt sellout will happen...even if resale prices half, that’s still an easy flip for a resale priced ps5:rofl:
065DD7D1-3318-4C2C-9AD8-A7A1FAFB283C.jpeg

NDC restocked and almost has a fsr on the adapt 2.0 mags. Undecided if I should order another pair as I needed to return mine due to one shoe having a faulty motor and was disconnecting from the app after a month of having them.

Edit: NDC was able to price match the 25% promo they had a while back so I went ahead and bought them again for $262. At least they still have the 60 day return policy and if it ever goes lower, I'll do another price match.

Last edited:
thanks for sharing. been wanting a pair for a minute! are they only doing 60 day returns, now? i thought you could return whenever as long as it was unworn and had a receipt. definitely took advantage of that a whole rack of times over the years.

thanks for sharing. been wanting a pair for a minute! are they only doing 60 day returns, now? i thought you could return whenever as long as it was unworn and had a receipt. definitely took advantage of that a whole rack of times over the years.
They had the 60 day return policy at least in Oct when I first bought the Mags and returned them in early Dec. I've heard some ppl in this forum about returning unworn stuff after a year but not sure if Nike still does that. I only knew about the 60 day policy if the item was flawed/defective, which mine were, or if you had some type of buyers remorse and whatnot.

sooner or later em things will break.
Lucky for him it was still covered.
Funny enough, they also break if you leave em sitting too long.
imagine all that weight on some loose pair of sneakers.

Been wanting one of these and this was on sale plus 20% so why not

Attachments

• IMG_2597.jpg
    IMG_2597.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 125
Yoooo check this, nike cancelled my order for some reason and i called them back, the guy reodered it on the phone with me and messed up the address on the second order, then did it again on the next order. the 4th time he felt bad and just gave me the shoes for free and i got a refund back on my gift card. Im shooked

Attachments

• IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 394
So half size up works? My 10.5 is sold out as I completely missed the restock. Anyone with these and the Jordan adapt can comment on size comparison? Thanks!

Last edited:
The Bb automax run big. Dunno about the rest though.
Size 19.5??? pwguy pwguy

Heh...oops....corrected! Anyone with the Auto Max can comment on the cushioning? Is that air bag cushy or hard like an AM95? Kind of want the BB2.0 Mag b/c it looks great and, as someone else noted, is the closest I'll ever get to a Mag. 11 Adapt fit TTS for me, so no way I can do an 11 in the 2.0s; would likely be too big. Oh well, completely missed the restock. Would love to apply my 20% off to them.... Not a huge fan of the clear outsoles though as they'll likely turn piss yellow, so maybe it's for the better. Wish they were grey. Hmm....

NDC reviews on the 2.0s almost all say it's at least a half size too small if you go TTS, and many reviews about them being uncomfortable & breaking after a period. I trust the NT family more, so interested to hear what others have experienced, particularly those who are wearing them.

Interesting that some 2.0s are $350 while others are $400; how the heck did they decide on that. Wonder if NDC will launch the alternate/black mags in the US....

Last edited:
Having wide feet, it was a must to half size up for me. Besides, what‘s the use of having your shoes snug and not use the self-lacing system. Even at half size up, they are still pretty snug for me, but not tight. I would imagine Adapt 11’s would be tts since that model is very roomy. As far as the soles yellowing over time, they’re tinted blue and GITD so not sure if that plays a factor.

I would buy from Nike if your size ever restocks because of their excellent 60 day return policy. I’m on my 2nd pair of Mags 2.0 because the motor and connection crapped out on the first pair after little over a month of having them, but they weren’t being used for a couple weeks prior to that.

Having wide feet, it was a must to half size up for me. Besides, what‘s the use of having your shoes snug and not use the self-lacing system. Even at half size up, they are still pretty snug for me, but not tight. I would imagine Adapt 11’s would be tts since that model is very roomy. As far as the soles yellowing over time, they’re tinted blue and GITD so not sure if that plays a factor.

I would buy from Nike if your size ever restocks because of their excellent 60 day return policy. I’m on my 2nd pair of Mags 2.0 because the motor and connection crapped out on the first pair after little over a month of having them, but they weren’t being used for a couple weeks prior to that.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree. I don't want too much extra length, but yeah, if it's too snug the auto lacing won't do anything, which would be lame. Ideally I cop a 10.5 and 11 on Nike and try both out. If only one of those sizes pops up though, I may give it a try. Should have pulled the trigger on the 11 this morning....crap.

Anyone having trouble updating their software to their BB 2.0's? I've tried 3 times and at 99% it would say it was unable to update the software. Android user.

Anyone having trouble updating their software to their BB 2.0's? I've tried 3 times and at 99% it would say it was unable to update the software. Android user.
Wait till it gets to 99%, lift one foot off the charger, put it back on it. Try that on each shoe till it's 100%

Back
Top Bottom