Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Same, I already had what I wanted locked for in person pick up, anything else would be extra.  So reservations were priority on sat at 7a sharp! lol

....and Nike SF threw huge "access code" curve ball at me :rolleyes

When I clicked on the link, I had the access code nonsense, so I went on SNKRS desktop and search for the appts, that was before 10am, then I found Friday, I clicked my time and size and waited until 10. When 10 am came I refreshed and I click book, 10 was full, so I choose 11, because I know everyone is at work, and I got through

And I still ate, won DB's on my daughter's name in Nike store, won footsite yeezy raffles and today catch 11's on ftl, so I'm good to go

Damn thread blew up. Thankful there were so many drops on sat because it would have been 10x harder than it already was for us sf folks.

When I clicked on the link, I had the access code nonsense, so I went on SNKRS desktop and search for the appts, that was before 10am, then I found Friday, I clicked my time and size and waited until 10. When 10 am came I refreshed and I click book, 10 was full, so I choose 11, because I know everyone is at work, and I got through
I didn't try SNKRs desktop, I thought it would've lagged showing up there with booking slots, so I didn't bother. 
ohwell.gif

so does this mean they are going to do an online release? 

WOW! nike hit us with another low blow. I complained to nike about not getting the reservation because of the glitch they created for us. the least they could have done is give us access codes

Last edited:
FWIW, I don't think the access code was a glitch. Seemed pretty clear to me that they gave out a handful of access codes for some people to get it early, and then opened it up after a little while for everyone else.

Call me thirsty. I want to wear them. The reservations were screwed up in la.

I give you a pair of yeezys...like that played a part in my thirstiness

I believe so, but you'll have to wait for someone with their pair in hand to chime in. I just ordered mine today from the appointments 2 weeks ago that ran out of stock and I didn't check the insole when I tried em on.

Sized down .5 from regular size and there were a little tough to put on. TTS is best bet.

The thirst is real, asking for an access code is basically asking for a 2 grand handout

True, but if you don't like the shoe or don't have/want to spend the money then the code is in some ways useless. I know people are selling - it would be in good form for the code requester to throw a little something but every situation is different.

Man I tried for appointments first and kept getting errors every time the bar thing went full.

I tried for appointments, the yeezys on frenzy, the yeezys on bodega and the doernbechers on snkrs and just got overwhelmed.

I should have concentrated on the appointments but every time that bar went full it just said error.

Dammit bar thing!

Sized down .5 from regular size and there were a little tough to put on. TTS is best bet.
True, but if you don't like the shoe or don't have/want to spend the money then the code is in some ways useless. I know people are selling - it would be in good form for the code requester to throw a little something but every situation is different.

Not with morons offering $1000 for a code. I just want the shoe cause I'm washed and new born on the way. I don't have time to tie shoes.

FWIW, I don't think the access code was a glitch. Seemed pretty clear to me that they gave out a handful of access codes for some people to get it early, and then opened it up after a little while for everyone else.

Either way, they screwed people. That whole access code threw me off. I didn't even know what to do bcuz there was no mention of an access code. By the time I saw it was gone, all of the appointments were full. I was ready at 7 am PST too.

just wondering, were you guys logged in when accessing the event? Last time I wasn't logged in and had access code required meanwhile this time i was logged in and didn't see an access code. Could just be this time that NYC didn't get an access code block

just wondering, were you guys logged in when accessing the event? Last time I wasn't logged in and had access code required meanwhile this time i was logged in and didn't see an access code. Could just be this time that NYC didn't get an access code block

Yes, I was logged in. I was ready to go.

NYC Chicago didnt have access code and events were actually visible in the Nike+ app, SF LA both opposite

bTW, it was easy to see if youre logged because your info automatically populated, name bday etc

Last edited:

My thirsty butt needs to learn how to read the code that unlocks all the shoes mystery.
Do you live close enough to one of the Niketown's to try and grab one that might not get picked up?  

Doubtful every single one will be purchased, people will miss their appointment, etc.   

Back
Top Bottom