Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

1st line in the update.
BF3E749F-45D1-4310-8E0A-E7E2B8E9441F.jpeg
this by far is best update to date..............love it, adds a new aspect to the shoes, I have the black adapt BB.

Leebro Leebro

How is the comfort level? And Sizing?
I wear a 10.5 uk and that's what I got and they fit pretty tts. I found the lockdown is pretty good regardless of whether they are laced or not as they have the same elasticated straps as the mags.

In terms of comfort they are definitely very comfortable and I don't think most will have any problem wearing them all day, you can feel the larger air bubble in the sole and with the presto-like mesh the shoe is lighter than you would expect.

One big thing to do prior to wearing is to give a heavy spray of your shoe protector of choice as I managed to get a speck of tomato sauce on them (possibly from my baby son) and ended up damaging the mesh cleaning them.

I wear a 10.5 uk and that's what I got and they fit pretty tts. I found the lockdown is pretty good regardless of whether they are laced or not as they have the same elasticated straps as the mags.

In terms of comfort they are definitely very comfortable and I don't think most will have any problem wearing them all day, you can feel the larger air bubble in the sole and with the presto-like mesh the shoe is lighter than you would expect.

One big thing to do prior to wearing is to give a heavy spray of your shoe protector of choice as I managed to get a speck of tomato sauce on them (possibly from my baby son) and ended up damaging the mesh cleaning them.

Thanks for the info broski. Congrats on the pick-up.

That silver bright mesh does have me quite terrified. I drive manual transmission only.... so worried I might destroy the toe cap or scratch the mesh and the shoe will be done. As you discovered, that stuff really hates friction.

Will probably need to take them off when driving but what a hassle.

Extremely tempting but passing - good luck guys.

I really want an ID or the true Mag rendition.

Out of all the Mag shoes they have done, I think this will be the one to add to my collection and actually wear.

Hit on Nike then went on FNL to shop and out of curiosity had no problem carting a pair. If anyone missed on SNKRS definitely give them a look.

Does it feel significantly high off the ground vs. a traditional Air Max shoe?

They still have sizes in the UK. They took about five days to sell through all the larger sizes
Does it feel significantly high off the ground vs. a traditional Air Max shoe?
Not significantly. Your heel/foot actually sits just above the air bubble.

They still have sizes in the UK. They took about five days to sell through all the larger sizes

Not significantly. Your heel/foot actually sits just above the air bubble.

That's good to know; height of the midsole gives a platform-height illusion.

Back
Top Bottom