Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

were you not given one?

I didn't order... passed, this pair was in 4th place for me this week but I might circle back and attempt to cop when pairs are delivered and the undercutting begins.

Still on the fence pretty hard due to my own aforementioned reasons.

I found a shop with my size sitting, so if I strike out on my top 3 releases this week, it may end up being an awesome effing consolation prize.

F81433E6-698F-4771-B711-5D54F09B54C5.jpeg

well what do you think about them? Did you get the Motherboards too? I think I like this color way better. Still like the Adapt Huaraches a lot.

I love the shape and the feel. No Motherboards. They came out when I was in Credit rebuilding boot camp. I love the infrared color way.

The Infrared/Pure Platinum Adapt Auto Maxes really sparked my curiosity, so I decided to order and got my pair in through Nike.com when it popped up on the Nike website. Definitely comfortable and pretty cozy with the neoprene upper! I also feel a bit taller, too.

When it's not being worn, the look/silhouette is really 40/60 for me, but I had a feeling it's much better on feet and indeed, it's SO MUCH better. I personally don't like/own slimmer-fitting pants and for a shoe in this size, I feel it has to have the right pants to really tone down the bulkiness and accentuate the sleekness. Here's my on-foot shot of them.

49942566691_e3f6596b27_b.jpg

Major downside to all of this: the liquid stain on my right shoe. :frown: My size seems to be available at some other places, so I can just perhaps order through them.

49942862512_13f6158bde_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom