Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I’m just updating my Adapt BB’s to the new software and was curious does Pulsating lights affect the battery life

These are terrible

Come on Nike

Attachments

• 48409F73-A36C-4167-857E-BDCAAF3B313F.jpeg
    48409F73-A36C-4167-857E-BDCAAF3B313F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 417
Just got my infrared pair of Automaxs yesterday and the feeling of joy cannot be described. I had a ball just watching the damn things charge. Of course now I see the Anthracite version coming out next week and I wonder if I should exchange these for those. I like the infrared but that silver / white upper is going to be a pain to keep from looking dingy.

has anyone actually managed to get the Golden Adapt BB 2.0s yet? I won them on MyPlayer Nation but havent been notified or anything about an irl cop lol.

i have seen that on footlocker.eu a pair is dropping on June 20th ( white-orange-white) no pics up there unfortunately ... could this be them?!

I was able to cop a pair on Saturday night after syncing my account 10 times before I finally got exclusive access. The shoes get to me on Thursday.

SNKRS app has an ‘inside the vault’ for the adaptive fit w/ the og mags as the cover. Wishful thinking but maybe this means a mag themed adapt auto max next.

Still on the fence about whether I want these or the Anthracites more. TBH...I want both but am trying my hardest not to find a way to justify $800 in kicks

Attachments

• IMG_20200611_141048.jpg
    IMG_20200611_141048.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 62
Both the infrared and this new release is sitting around in my size. Def praying for big discounts later on. I can wait on the $4 to drop fo show...

Still on the fence about whether I want these or the Anthracites more. TBH...I want both but am trying my hardest not to find a way to justify $800 in kicks
Have you even wore the ones you have? If not just go ahead and buy the Anthracites, too. Stress over. Easy Peasy.

Not a fan of the midsole creasing I am seeing in the online vids,etc. Is the midsole on these softer than Yeezy 700's?

the antracite are growing on me. they dont let me use no discount tho. that makes a huge difference in price.

for those who have actually worn them are they comfortable? hows the cushioning?

I know it is still early, but seems like they really played it safe on the color choices. These should really get some creative color choices, I never understood Nike doing all black shoes. I guess they throwing a bone to referees. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom