Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Has anyone had issues with the sensor pad not automatically detecting your foot properly? My right shoe recently started having this problem, and to get it to activate I have to briefly push one of the buttons first to let it know my foot is in there before it is able to auto-lace.

I didn't have this issue when they were brand new, but it has started happening now after around 6 wears. Unfortunately, I tried doing the reset and it didn't seem to help. :frown:

Has anyone had issues with the sensor pad not automatically detecting your foot properly? My right shoe recently started having this problem, and to get it to activate I have to briefly push one of the buttons first to let it know my foot is in there before it is able to auto-lace.

I didn't have this issue when they were brand new, but it has started happening now after around 6 wears. Unfortunately, I tried doing the reset and it didn't seem to help. :frown:
I have this issue from time to time, not a huge deal but can be annoying

Hi guys i have a hyperadapt that it's not working, tried to charge it for awhile now and it wont turn on. it's only the left pair. what could be the problem?

9841982A-F5B0-4FAF-8BDD-31C9D7FA0CBD.jpeg

15682ACF-1135-4678-8AE3-8581B14B00A0.jpeg

That last pair is the best since the first 2 colorways. Rip to the f and f with the all whites coming out. Ready for 2.0.

Pretty stoked that I hit for the black/white pair today. Haven’t found any of the patterned colorways to be very attractive even though the silhouette is appealing and haven’t hit on anything this limited since Red Octobers!

I was thinking of entering the draw but I just couldn't bring myself to spend 7 bills. That's 3 pairs of $200 kicks and $100 left over for a couple nice sweatshirts.

Can't wait to see what you guys think of them though.

I was thinking of entering the draw but I just couldn't bring myself to spend 7 bills. That's 3 pairs of $200 kicks and $100 left over for a couple nice sweatshirts.

Can't wait to see what you guys think of them though.
I liked the two new colorways and probably would have tried if I hadn't gotten the royal blue pair back in November

I really hope the HyperAdapt 2.0 wave introduces more than just the basketball shoe that Tinker mentioned a while back; I'd love to see the technology adapted to multiple silhouettes simultaneously (or in rapid succession) rather than just one at a time, kind of like what adidas is currently doing this year with their 4D line.

Back
Top Bottom