Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Charlotte getting them on V-Day
Capture+_2019-02-11-15-30-32.png

How do 10 Footlockers (there are more than 900 in the U.S.?) in the entire country amount to "readily available"? I know Nike will do a release day drop, and a few other stores as well, but it's not like there's any reason as of now to expect Finishline to pop up with them in 75 locations. The Footlocker map ... the entire west coast is being shut out. Nike can of course have 200,000 pairs sitting in its warehouse and could just have decided to sell the majority of the inventory itself via SNKRS and NDC. Maybe that's what's going to happen? I have no idea. Maybe it's just that my definition of "readily available" is different from others'.

My best guess is Nike wants to be able to control the hype on these.

What I mean by that is, they're going to curtail the numbers at footsites and then sell until they hit a certain # over time during first the release minutes.
If they sell slowly during the first minutes of the release I guarantee Nike will pull the stock on their site.

I saw that DSG of all retailers is gonna be doing a raffle at some locations. It almost seems like they are releasing at a lot of doors (including big chains) so that it has the feel of a huge release, but the stock will be limited at each one.

Anyone have pics of the packaging? If it’s that big box that some promo pairs had, I doubt most stores could even carry more than size run or two.

Got shipping as well, surprised it popped up in my FedEx delivery manager. (NDC has always been UPS for me)

Back
Top Bottom