Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

In case anyone was curious, the mechanism is semi-accessible beneath the removable footbed.
Accessible once the dual Velcro flaps are lifted up.

05BC7E08-0595-4D95-AF7D-A4458F117AE1.jpeg
374ECB49-D61E-4E64-B3DC-5B9A4C4F8740.jpeg
05BC7E08-0595-4D95-AF7D-A4458F117AE1.jpeg
374ECB49-D61E-4E64-B3DC-5B9A4C4F8740.jpeg

Who else giggled like a 8 year old on Christmas the first time these auto laced on your feet? Lmaoooo I know I ain’t alone.

Oh I did, too. I had more than one person stop by my office to check them out throughout the day once the word got out I had them LOL. The whole thing is so cool. I knew this was going to happen ... I originally had thoughts of high resale prices (I have never bought a shoe to resell) and "who really needs these?" But once I had them in my hands today, they weren't going anywhere. I actually think they look really good, too. Wearing them right now at home with some gray Nike sweats, keep checking myself out in the mirror :rofl:

For you guys who aren't in the dark ages and have a phone that can run the app unlike my sorry iPhone 6, how does the adjustment function work on the slider? Seamless? Until I upgrade my phone this weekend, I have to use the buttons on the shoe, which is fine ... except if I hold the buttons to tighten or loosen, it goes into full-release or almost full-tight mode. So I have to press, release, press, release, to make big adjustments incrementally. Annoying.

:lol: Same. I took multiple pics and changed the color and angles lol
654D06D2-277C-4DD3-9AE2-CECAC8D2B65B.jpeg

88275250-3F95-4F7C-BE11-8779ACBAC846.jpeg

Great shots. I'm mostly over knit shoes, but I love the knit and materials on these, especially the "translucent" part where you can see through the weave to the lighter foam/liner backing. I just got some Nike shorts that will match perfectly. But damn, I wish they didn't have this giant swoosh on the lateral side. I know I've said that three times already but the more I look at them and pics like yours, they'd be so clean without it. Still look sick either way, but yeah, damn :rofl:

For you guys who aren't in the dark ages and have a phone that can run the app unlike my sorry iPhone 6, how does the adjustment function work on the slider? Seamless? Until I upgrade my phone this weekend, I have to use the buttons on the shoe, which is fine ... except if I hold the buttons to tighten or loosen, it goes into full-release or almost full-tight mode. So I have to press, release, press, release, to make big adjustments incrementally. Annoying.

You can either tap on either side (L/R) or slide up and down until you get the right fit.
It also has an Auto-Lace option once you put the shoes on, which is cool.

You can either tap on either side (L/R) or slide up and down until you get the right fit.
It also has an Auto-Lace option once you put the shoes on, which is cool.

Yeah, the auto lace option comes out of the box, so I have that going, I just can't adjust it ... I believe you can customize it via the app? Just slightly annoying that using the buttons I have to do it in multiple pushes but no big deal.

TSS felt good but with stance low cut socks (which are thin), will have to buy the size up this weekend and compare

This is a shoe that once I’ve had in had with plans to resell just can’t let go. Not just because the market isn’t as good but I have to say they are pretty darn cool. They look good, are very comfortable and self tie from my phone! Cmon Nike y’all got me lol

TSS felt good but with stance low cut socks (which are thin), will have to buy the size up this weekend and compare

Did anyone go a full size up and is happy with it?

You need to know your own sizing and how your feet fit in Nikes, period. My feet happen to fit Nike's sizing spot-on, every time. Has been that way for decades. Only time I had an issue was with the Huarache Scream Green retro from 4-5 years ago. Those ran stupidly small, but even then, I can still wear them. That is the only shoe out of literally hundreds I've had an issue with. That is definitely not the situation with these. If I went up .5 in these, I would be annoyed with the extra space in the toe box. A full size would be ridiculous. These actually fit like Kobe 5s to me, and Kobe 11s. They are hard to put on initially, but once you have them on, you'll see what I mean. And the difficulty getting them on will go away once you wear them a few times, especially a couple of days. This is day one and mine have already transformed in that regard and I've only kicked around my office and the house in them.

I plan on hooping in them so hopefully they would stretch out a little bit.. i’m a true size 12.. 11.5 in af1’s and jordan 1’s.. so i think ima go with a 12 on these and hope i can still get complete use out of the EARL system.

I plan on hooping in them so hopefully they would stretch out a little bit.. i’m a true size 12.. 11.5 in af1’s and jordan 1’s.. so i think ima go with a 12 on these and hope i can still get complete use out of the EARL system.

You will. Don't even sweat it.

IMG_7962.JPG

I see some of this 30-plus-year-old Tinker sketch of the Mags in these. Pretty rad. I also posted this sketch in the Concord thread awhile back. Crazy to see how ahead of it all Tinker and the design team were. But it also makes sense and is why I like Nikes: There is consistency to the designs spanning decades. That's critical in the business of successful consumer product. And it is so easy to see how this sketch applies to so many Nike/Jordan shoes over the years. Put these side by side with the concords, or the first Uptempos etc etc, and while at first glance they might seem unrelated, they clearly are ( tonytobacco tonytobacco ). Glad I'm here to enjoy it.

Last edited:
Will be this super gr and easy cop? Cos idk if i should wait for a disco on them

Last edited:
IMG_7962.JPG

I see some of this 30-plus-year-old Tinker sketch of the Mags in these. Pretty rad. I also posted this sketch in the Concord thread awhile back. Crazy to see how ahead of it all Tinker and the design team were. But it also makes sense and is why I like Nikes: There is consistency to the designs spanning decades. That's critical in the business of successful consumer product. And it is so easy to see how this sketch applies to so many Nike/Jordan shoes over the years. Put these side by side with the concords, or the first Uptempos etc etc, and while at first glance they might seem unrelated, they clearly are ( tonytobacco tonytobacco ). Glad I'm here to enjoy it.
huh?

lol

I’m a wider foot 12 and I went TTS . They are perfect and really comfortable. Didn’t think I would like these this much .

Back
Top Bottom