nike irreverence justified

I don't have clear idea about the price for this limited addition book, But it would be approximately around US $1,200.00. You can refer this link you will get the idea http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-JORDAN...-ULTRA-RARE-/330923559284?hash=item4d0c94c974.

SWEET! than i made some money when i bought mine, thanx for that link

That guy has no idea what he is talking about.

The description in his listing is a copy and paste of a blog post written by Kapepper - founder of NT's now seemingly defunct "Team Vintage Heat."

He had this listing up for a while previously. I messaged him about BIN prices and he told me that copies go for $1000+. ...Interesting he knows that, yet not enough to not have to plagiarize his item description. ...And, I know people with this book, they didn't pay no 4-figures for it Straight madness. So, I told him, aight :rolleyes, I'll just let the auction play out. With less than a day left, there wasn't a single bid at the opening 99.99 price and he just proactively closed the listing... basically because he was scared that I was going to get to buy it for like $105 or something. Now, it's up again.

hmmm to bad would have been nice 1200 for it. What would be the price then for this book?

hmmm to bad would have been nice 1200 for it. What would be the price then for this book?

I know this is a bit of a cop out, but it's worth whatever somebody is willing to pay. It's not like there's a well-established market for the book, so it's essentially a very subjective thing.

What this auction actually end at could be decent idea. There was one a while ago that was listed at around $450 and the "best offer" was accepted, so we know it's less than that. ...And that one came with the original box and stuff, which this one does not.

It's mostly newer collectors that drive up the prices of things like Yeezys and Paranormans to $1500+ price tags, but that demographic isn't even aware of, or appreciative of, something like this item. So, for an item like this, I think you are dealing with a very small group of very knowledgeable, longtime collectors, who are more into history than beasting for e-props. That dynamic is likely to push down the price.

So, you have a copy?

How were you able to come upon one?

Last edited:
Jup i have one with the shoebox. 

Ibought it a couple of years ago from a guy from amsterdam.

I have one to sell. If there is any interest: please let me know.

Inchel
Hello, I know this post is about 5 years too late but, would you still happen to have this copy for sale? Or perhaps would you know anyone that does? Thank you very much...

Back
Top Bottom