*Nike/Jordan Brand Release - Summer 2010*

Whats going on? Some of the latest stuff I have.

Jordan - April

AJ 010 Lite: 209.99 You have probably seen pics by now. I am unsure if the lite is something slightly different or not.

CPIII.3: 169.99 Design cues similiar to the Melo M6. First colorway has a plaid like panel

Retro VI: 209.99 Awful color though.... black/rtrue blue-var red
grin.gif

Other noteables: Spiz'ike in wht/v red-purp, Flight School is wack, Accolades has some cues from the VIII.

Jordan - May

CPIII.3 - Not toooo different from the colorway releasing in April.

Retro VI: Black/var maize-wht... pictures have been posted in JB Forum. Decent looking, still... Junes is
pimp.gif

AJF8:
indifferent.gif

Alpha AJ1: 179.99. I dont care what they added.... 180 bucks for a Jordan I is ++%%#%**.

Icons: 179.99 These are weird... imagine a Hyperize sillouette, but with a AJ 20 sole and upper...

Notes: Jordan 1 Fund... trash. Flight 9 is also sub-par. Flight 45 High is kind of cool but 189.99 is steep.

Jordan - June

Retro VI 209.99 Wht/red-blk best colorway of the summer. I'll Carl Winslow.

Retro II 189.99 Wht/Blk-V.Red AGain? Yea... again. I'll scoop these up when they are on sales racks.

Hydro VI 59.99 I get a new pair every year.... I love these slides. New design is really subdued, but nice.

Notes: Spiz'ike in Blk/red-stealth, different colors of previous team models i listed.

Nike Basketball

Nike Lunar Soldier IV - 179.99... flywire 2.0, Full-length Lunarfoam +Phylon midsole. June release

Kobe V: 199.99 white/yellow in April, black/yellow in June.

Air Max Hyperize: 199.99 Apparently Hypermax wasnt enough.... Hyperize upper, AM cushioning.

Lebron VII Low: 139.99. Toooo much white patent leather.
roll.gif

Nike Max ALot 129.99: Looks like a Pippen Fusion with the Flight shoes he wore, ala 1/2 cents. Not a good look, though.

Air Zoom Barcelona: 159.99 Fusion of the Force Max 180, Flight Lite Low and the Ballistic Force. Dream Team colorway is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hyperdunk low: 139.99

KD II: 119.99 A little lower cut than the 1, mid foot strap.

Thanks for the info, man... Any word on J IIIs or IVs with "Nike Air" instead of the Jumpman for next summer or spring? Or izzat just chatter fornow?

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

Thanks for the info, man... Any word on J IIIs or IVs with "Nike Air" instead of the Jumpman for next summer or spring? Or izzat just chatter for now?

This is just stuff classified as "In-line". No IV's or III's scheduled for release... but they can definitely become available as the monthsprogress.

An example is the Space Jams.... they were on no Canadian release list until about 2 months ago.

Thanks for the info. Too bad I see nothing that interests me. Looking forward to the Nike info.

Soldier IV with Lunar sounds terrible. Lebron would literally have to wear a new pair each half to get any cushioning from them. I can't imagine switchingfrom Max to Lunar. You go from too much cushioning to none at all.

Thanks for the info.

Only release that I'm looking forward to is the Zoom Barcelona... I actually like the Lithuanian colourway more than the American.

now i know this is off the topic, but do u know if we will get the And 1 Tai Chi's back? i heard it's comin back this november @ footlocker shelves buti don't know if that's gonna reach us here in canada.

good look out Process,

Kobe's are the only thing that interest me also (as it goes for every year) heh...

Originally Posted by bmoney604

now i know this is off the topic, but do u know if we will get the And 1 Tai Chi's back? i heard it's comin back this november @ footlocker shelves but i don't know if that's gonna reach us here in canada.
US only.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by bmoney604

now i know this is off the topic, but do u know if we will get the And 1 Tai Chi's back? i heard it's comin back this november @ footlocker shelves but i don't know if that's gonna reach us here in canada.
US only.

The old company that used to rep And 1 in Canada ended up being shut down due to some shady business practices. They were picked up by a company that repsAirwalk (RMP) and a couple other footwear lines that are pricepoint (Ripzone I think is one). I walked by their spring/summer lineup but decided to keep itmoving.
laugh.gif

If you do start seeing And 1 back in Canadian retailers, it will most likely be the mid to low end shops. Being repped by this new supplier, they don't getinvited to the top shows, so alot of independents miss them.

thanks blazers21ntnp and TPOB..

TPOB: are we gonna get the ZK-V chaos? pictures started to surface online about that and i heard that it's release on dec 26.

thanks for the help guys!

It's hard for me to know without knowing the color code...

It is definietly possible. However, first color I have seen is a February release. Could have been added to the release schedule after booking season, though.

my friend from FL told me that ZKV Chaos have a chance of hitting the shelves on boxing day together with the Bron VII gradients. and the ZKV away (bla/purple)will be on display by Jan 17.. Chaos is tagged for $250 (dang!!!
sick.gif
)

I saw fall before Christmas... but haven't got any catalogues sent to me yet. I'll update when I get them.

Holiday showing is in a couple weeks.

what`s about those "infrared VI`s pack" that`s RUMORED to be coming out on june?? any word on that yet?

hopefully we get confirmation on those soon...i know the US ppl are not pleased since they wont get this infrared pack but they at least get the varsity reds.It sounds like we might be getting both varsitys and infrareds here. I guess we get to choose whether you want to buy both with infrared or one or the other invarsity red. There appears to be a crazy amount of speculation and rumours about some serious jordan retro heat releasing this year.

Back
Top Bottom