Nike Joyride

It crashed and burned because everyone knew it was a massive gimmick, absolutely not one person was actually running in them, and the price point was absolutely ridiculous. I do like my pair, but only wear them casually of course and got em for $60.
Yea it’s a shame it turned out to be a novelty, they’re still kinda comfortable but there’s no way it would’ve ever been like React for sure, totally agree. I still have my OG’s, I should’ve waited for them to drop to $60 though for real haha

First time wearing these in a few years.

BAF33608-5D94-4C1B-9F29-C89F47B063F3.jpeg
Can’t believe it’s been that long too lol

Never got a joyride run 2 smh these were a flop for $180. Nike hasn’t played me like that since

No one runs in Air Max's either.
And I think that's partially why they stopped making the full length Air Max runners, hasn't been a new one since 2017. Even though a ton of people still bought em, although not for actual running as you said.

I had about 3-4 pairs of Joyrides and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM. Someone said previously that the sinking feeling when u put them on was so cool, eventually the little dots all came out and I was be at the fitness center stretching and when I got up all these colorful balls would be on the floor when I left. The attendant there complained all the time.

Back
Top Bottom