Nike KD 12

Arrived today
Great Asg sneaker release weekend :nthat:
E446B8CF-4EC0-40B1-83E5-F0BA9D94C08E.jpeg

Over the weekend I was in Vancouver, sneakercon happen to be going on. My girl convinced me to go, saw the enspire clothing booth. Left with the black pair and a sweater!! Even got to meet the creator himself.

Attachments

• 9B4C847C-6B65-4F13-A1AB-0BA505B43ECA.jpeg
    9B4C847C-6B65-4F13-A1AB-0BA505B43ECA.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 231
  • A5C0D04C-4B87-42B7-93AC-7B5BAA2A8382.jpeg
    A5C0D04C-4B87-42B7-93AC-7B5BAA2A8382.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 575
old school nike box

anybody know whats the lowest priceyou can get on these? trying to look for any colorway to beat into the ground
Saw dub’s colorway for $78 on Hibbets recently. I scored a pair of the 90’s Kid off DSG for $88 after coupons and a score card award. Besides that your best bet is probably checking the hash wall at local outlet. Good luck

old school nike box

anybody know whats the lowest priceyou can get on these? trying to look for any colorway to beat into the ground

Just ordered, Hibbett offers a $10 off code when you sign up for text alerts. Third pair of Kd12's, cheapest I've paid so far.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 874
Saw Nike lowered some prices again today after their promo sale ended earlier in the week...had been sitting on a promo code of my own so ended up getting the red pair and grey pair for $66 each. Hard to pass up at those prices, had to go half size up for one pair because that’s all that was left. Hopefully it doesn’t compromise the fit too much...I have one pair already that I went TTS

Since the KD12 By You is ending tomorrow at 9AM, I thought I'd share my... modified version of this idea I had for the longest time. When KD was with GS and here in the Bay Area, he was part of this Google commercial that inspired this colorway.

Naming it the "Yo Google" or "Google" colorway, it's a play on the GS Warriors colors with the addition of the red and green, making it to complete the Google colors. The grey swoosh represents the Google Assistant font color as part of the logo at that time.

Yonomi+-+Google+Assistant+Logo.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 9.32.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 9.33.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 9.33.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 9.33.59 AM.png

The alternative version, which was the original version before the colors on the text of the tags are not modifiable anymore, is this one. The back tab that's green was originally supposed to be white and dark grey, and the red tab with "yo" was supposed to have green text.

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 9.41.21 AM.png

Last edited:
Grabbed the black/anthracite pair off ndc for $88 shipped. Not gonna be here til may 4th tho. I blew out the zoom in my 9s im gonna have to ball in a pair of js til then lol its been a min since ive done that

Grabbed the black/anthracite pair off ndc for $88 shipped. Not gonna be here til may 4th tho. I blew out the zoom in my 9s im gonna have to ball in a pair of js til then lol its been a min since ive done that

Used ebates right? $10 in cash back on them.

Not sure if you can still go through Nike warranty but that was a known flaw. I was able to get a refund balling in them for ~1 season of ball.

Back
Top Bottom