Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

source: Nikeid.jp
67c54d65jw6dec7gcgmxvj.jpg

Gonna be another popular thread....and considering the major success of the AZK IDs this is a great move by Nike! Can't wait to see the options and how the NT fam design theirs
smokin.gif

edit:
I wonder if this will be a mainstay with the with KD line now...just like with the Kobe's, or is this just a one-off for  this season?

Gonna be another popular thread....and considering the major success of the AZK IDs this is a great move by Nike! Can't wait to see the options and how the NT fam design theirs
smokin.gif

edit:
I wonder if this will be a mainstay with the with KD line now...just like with the Kobe's, or is this just a one-off for  this season?

Wow 
eek.gif
The KD line finally getting the iD treatment.
pimp.gif

Can't wait to check out the options that will be available for this shoe.

Wow 
eek.gif
The KD line finally getting the iD treatment.
pimp.gif

Can't wait to check out the options that will be available for this shoe.

It makes perfect sense. If you have finished putting out most of your inline stuff why not give consumers an additional option to get what wasn't released.

Lebron.......? Just do this for the VIIs.

I know I wouldn't complain. Then I'd buy more when they re-released.

Good stuff for the KD line.

It makes perfect sense. If you have finished putting out most of your inline stuff why not give consumers an additional option to get what wasn't released.

Lebron.......? Just do this for the VIIs.

I know I wouldn't complain. Then I'd buy more when they re-released.

Good stuff for the KD line.

Anyone know the price these are gonna be?

Creamsicles, reverse creamsicles, please.

Anyone know the price these are gonna be?

Creamsicles, reverse creamsicles, please.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Still remember Leo chang saying this

"Yes, we are planning on having the KD3 on ID... some cool options to customize too... more than just color!"
wonder what he meant by that
Probably material use Fresh... I think this is a good thing.  I know they have all been trying to get away from Patent Leather on kicks with Jordan and Nike.
I say why fix it if it aint broke.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Still remember Leo chang saying this

"Yes, we are planning on having the KD3 on ID... some cool options to customize too... more than just color!"
wonder what he meant by that
Probably material use Fresh... I think this is a good thing.  I know they have all been trying to get away from Patent Leather on kicks with Jordan and Nike.
I say why fix it if it aint broke.

Back
Top Bottom