Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

laugh.gif

Anyone make an iD yet? I'm waiting until June and gonna make a Eastern Conference all blue iD.

Originally Posted by jSnazz

any of you guys actually play ball in these? court performance wise id still take the 2's over these. come to think of it, id pick the 2's overall (looks and performance and even colorways). I have both and use them for their main purpose and i love em both! very happy customer

I have the Pikachus and I've balled in them indoors & outdoors. I would also take the 2s performance wise, mainly because I don't like what they did with the KD3 outsole. Only the outer part of the heel actually touches the ground, and that gives me a feeling of instability when I run down the court.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

just got these in for $180
pimp.gif
promo pair thats why there is no EA Sports box

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 nice bro.. still searching for my pair
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

trying to pay around the same price for em...

You and me both.

kd3 black and the blue white one on sale for $59.99 at FNL and use the POTOFGOLD code and it would come out to around $45 + shipping

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

just got these in for $180
pimp.gif
promo pair thats why there is no EA Sports box

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 nice bro.. still searching for my pair
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

trying to pay around the same price for em...

You and me both.

thanks fellas this was the best impulse buy ever a guy on twitter posted he was selling for 180 shipped until midnight i grabbed my size with no hesitation
laugh.gif
 i forgot to post this yesterday dont know if its been posted already but the lace tips say durant which i think is pretty dope
pimp.gif

EDIT:

The blk/grey/red dropped already, this is at Champs @MOA. Not bad in person. A lot of places already having  the other colorways on sale.

I just ordered size 12 all stars off of eastbay for 82 shipped. use this code:

Eastbay Coupon
Code: LKS1DELL 15% off $75 coupon
Note: Exclusions apply. Expires: 12/31/2011

I couldn't possibly be more excited, so i threw these on to watch some college hoops:

Back
Top Bottom