Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by HOOD17

EDIT:

The blk/grey/red dropped already, this is at Champs @MOA. Not bad in person. A lot of places already having  the other colorways on sale.

mmm pardon me but what is the MOA?? I really like those kd's black and gray with a touch of orange. fire!

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Sorry but I didn't want to sift thru 66 pages, are they gonna drop a Texas colorway?
nerd.gif

Was at HOH (Houston TX Galleria Mall) today and they had a pair of white/burnt orange on the shelf.

Originally Posted by Bweibel5

Sorry but I didn't want to sift thru 66 pages, are they gonna drop a Texas colorway?
nerd.gif

Was at HOH (Houston TX Galleria Mall) today and they had a pair of white/burnt orange on the shelf.
Thanks for the info!
pimp.gif

@J-I honestly think it's more than that.

Grey/yellows are real nice, the grey toe area is like that nubuk material. Going to get alot of use out of these.

nerd.gif

Thanks for the info!
pimp.gif

what? I havent seen this cw ive been waiting for the taxas. did i miss something?

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Thanks for the info!
pimp.gif

what? I havent seen this cw ive been waiting for the taxas. did i miss something?
Via 3TVID on Youtube

Can I stock locate the Texas PEs from a non-HoH? I got foot lockers around me but the closest House of Hoops is in NYC

Even if you can, HOH doesn't ship. You would have to have someone get them for you and ship them.
wrong. You can stock locate stuff from a HOH most of the time, but you cant stock locate new releases. Have to wait 2 weeks after it releases before it will even show up on a search.

For anybody in the Los Angeles, specifically 562 area, the HoH in Lakewood has pairs of the Texas colorway...don't know what kind of sizes they have though.

what's the style number for the black/red/grey/white colorway?

I want to call up footlocker and order 'em!

Back
Top Bottom