Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

still would love to see a creamsicle colorway..

Yes. 
pimp.gif

the Orioles come with grey laces, and yes im 100% sure

and no crazy rainbow effect on the flywire

when i bought them at Champs

395871922.jpg

Orioles, and the White/Blue home colorways are hot. Night have to scoop those up
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

home version 2(v2´s)

orioles

wolf grey´s

Ima cop the v2´s..and hopefully them ********..gumsoles are so damn old skool..gotta ball in them.
smokin.gif

Fresh - my morning was going just fine until you posted that pic lol. Everyone at work is gonna wonder why I'm salty all of the sudden. Thx for sharing, though. Guess the closest I'll come to that is the scoring title 2

hope the pics are workin now..Fresh..why you makin me hate??creams are one thing..but them Texas kd2´s is straight fire.Did you ever cop them Xmas kd3´s or the all stars?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

So who's already popped for the white/blue/oranges off NDC and when are they arriving.  Need some actual pics ASAP. 
Ima cop em..but im kinda waiting on pics too..im just callin them the home v2´s cuz i aint tryin to type the colors like that. I copped the first home and away colorway KD was wearin earlier this season..Still surprised that nobody really picked up the OG home color
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by reppin va

hope the pics are workin now..Fresh..why you makin me hate??creams are one thing..but them Texas kd2´s is straight fire.Did you ever cop them Xmas kd3´s or the all stars?

lol yea bro, did scoop both, I just didn't post pics.. will do it as soon as possible tho..

what about you?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

So who's already popped for the white/blue/oranges off NDC and when are they arriving.  Need some actual pics ASAP. 
Ima cop em..but im kinda waiting on pics too..im just callin them the home v2´s cuz i aint tryin to type the colors like that. I copped the first home and away colorway KD was wearin earlier this season..Still surprised that nobody really picked up the OG home color
ohwell.gif

OG home color is cool- just kinda chill and plain.  I probably will try and cop those on Disco.  Am thinking I go Orioles over Home V2 as I really dig both the grey and orange laces.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

just wanted to share this pic

kdii-texas-creamsicle-1.jpg
I had this pic as my background for awhile last year.  Both shoes are beautiful.  I'll find some cream 2's one day.  Never could bing myself to get the texas pair though.  Just not a horns fan.
As for the 3's both the orioles and photo blue homes will get bought eventually.  The ******** pair could have been awesome if they would have used maroon nubuck and maybe changed that white tongue.
btw, wonder if we'll get a scoring title colorway this year...

home version 2(v2´s)

orioles

wolf grey´s

Ima cop the v2´s..and hopefully them ********..gumsoles are so damn old skool..gotta ball in them.
smokin.gif

i here that man ..... i like the thoughts put in behind the colorsways if thats what they were aiming for as far as the knick names

Back
Top Bottom