Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

just wanted to share this pic

kdii-texas-creamsicle-1.jpg
I had this pic as my background for awhile last year.  Both shoes are beautiful.  I'll find some cream 2's one day.  Never could bing myself to get the texas pair though.  Just not a horns fan.
As for the 3's both the orioles and photo blue homes will get bought eventually.  The ******** pair could have been awesome if they would have used maroon nubuck and maybe changed that white tongue.
btw, wonder if we'll get a scoring title colorway this year...

i also have the creams i dont even want to try em on their so flawless my mistake was not picking up 2 pairs

Good lookin on the pics..i think i will pick these up now.Does anybody know when they releasing them ********?

Yo Fresh..man i didnt cop neither of them..i slept on them hard..and now im regretting it. Brys, as far as the nicknames of the shoes..i kinda just came up with them. I figured the orioles and the ******** was fitting since KD is from DC. The wolf grey and the home v2 came from the fact that OKC had some original colors on this chart i posted a couple of pages back...

But really..i wanna see a scoring title color if he wins it again this year..and whats really good with the AAU color?

ugh, why haven't the black/grey/orange/whites released online yet?

I have a FL giftcard burning a hole in my pocket specifically for this colorway!

Nice pickup on those Texas's.  Very nice colorway but just not for me.
They've been releasing some solid colorways so far this year. 
This just shows that they have a lot to work with

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

ASG's came in yesterday
pimp.gif

the box is dope as hell too

Nice PU.  I found some for retail; had to cop these.  The only KD3's I thought I was going to get this year was ID's, but ASG's and XMas' are too hot to pass up.

just wanted to share this pic

kdii-texas-creamsicle-1.jpg

I tried on the creams three different times. I loved them, but they fit weird on my feet. I'm a 12, tried a 13 and it was too big so I passed. I should've just bought em 
grin.gif

Picked up the longhorns today. Now I just need to get my hands on the ea's. Anyone point me in the right direction?

anyone know if the home version 2s are hitting stores or just nikestore? havent seen them in nyc yet

EAs are dope, but I think the new homes are better. The new homes might be the best cw so far...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Picked up the longhorns today. Now I just need to get my hands on the ea's. Anyone point me in the right direction?
same here bro, but prices are making me
mad.gif

Agree with you 100%. Might have to start settingsome money aside to buy a pair if they prices don't drop. Those new home v2s are a must though

Rocked my All-Stars today. Really love this shoe. Comfortable despite the lack of toe room personally and the creasing everyone talks about. For the price, you can't beat it. Hopefully a creams cw or something good down the road perhaps UT

Back
Top Bottom