Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Bahunt...thank you sir. Most likely will end up with a pair of those. Just have a few other pairs I need to get out of the way first, second homes are one of em
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i knew i should have stayed out of this thread..... those "orioles" are too nice... the grye yellow are too.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by bahunt8

^Hope this helps a bit. Not my pics. You can find a few more on ebay.
1zwcgab.png
dam these are too nice!

Sick
pimp.gif
. mine will be at my fams place in a couple days..then they gonna ship em over here to me. I cant wait
smokin.gif
.Now if i could get a hold of them Syracuse Elite socks..i will be good.

Literally just admiring these the other day. Such an excellent looking shoe.  Thanks again for the hookup Dean!
f44262240bcdfd66fbdbdfaa408892619d57b31e.pjpg
a911634ccbdbffb1a659ecc3c88a9e6ef4336377.pjpg

Thinking to myself, 10 years from now, what will we think of all these sick-o colorways that dropped for KD?  Will he have rings to go along with? Sure hope so.  As the days go by, I find myself more and more impressed with the direction of this line and disenchanted with others, whose names will remain nameless....

Rich-looks good. Told you about the 3...lol. Have you seen the 4? I'm all over those too.

Orioles look good, just have to many other pairs on my list at the moment...

just copped the Orioles with a giftcard and 15% off from FL.com... staying true to size since the Hyperfuse fit perfectly in my normal size and my feet are narrow to begin with.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

thats why i need the 20...
roll.gif

Order from deadstockshoes.com. $65x2 + 15 = 145 (72.50 each) only $2.10 more than eastbay with 20% off.  if you and rich order together, still only one shipping price and then its even a better deal

i feel the same way!! im really feeling only the christmas and all star game. have the christmas but still trying to find some asg for a little cheaper than whats on ebay

Originally Posted by KenJi714

not feeling any of the recent color. Christmas , ASG and GR Away is top for me
wait wait wait wait. I know kenji aint just say he like the X mas pair, the same bright shoes that he said he only wear grown men shoes.. tell me my eyes are playing tricks on me..
I might scoop those V2 homes 

yeah he saying he only be wearing grown man shoes and and not those xmas bright yellow shoes! then xmas are tops for him now! classic!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by sho3tym

thats why i need the 20...
roll.gif

Order from deadstockshoes.com. $65x2 + 15 = 145 (72.50 each) only $2.10 more than eastbay with 20% off.  if you and rich order together, still only one shipping price and then its even a better deal

Now we're thinking...might jump on that...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom