Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Xmas and Orioles are both mad sick. Good lookin on postin the pics of both. Damn, im waitin for my Orioles to come in. UPS be crazy slow delivering over here in Europe though. They need to hurry up with my sh##. And the ******** comin out in May..easy hometown cop for me with a little old school gum sole action.

I hope I can get the Orioles on a good discount one of these days........thats just a solid CW

Originally Posted by reppin va

Xmas and Orioles are both mad sick. Good lookin on postin the pics of both. Damn, im waitin for my Orioles to come in. UPS be crazy slow delivering over here in Europe though. They need to hurry up with my sh##. And the ******** comin out in May..easy hometown cop for me with a little old school gum sole action.

i really like this cw, they will be my bday gift to myself lol. thanks for the rd info.

i'm all over the ******** cw...

just got these...
c8215a4e7465057dcab2d6c8f189f8a68bd102c.pjpg

Home v1s, blackouts, and green/whites on sale now on NDC. Nice double up B.  May have to do the same with Orioles off DSshoes.com and we'll see on ********.  Quite possibly another cave in on my part.

Originally Posted by bundy9

KD will be wearing these on Sunday against  the Lakers....Really looking forward to that game! Not just for the shoes but to finally see how a Perkins-anchored Thunder team does against LA! Oh it's a statement game alright!

From KD's Facebook page...

When I was in L.A. for my All-Star event at Nike Santa Monica I had some fans in attendance submit some NIKEiD designs of my KD III. I picked this one to wear on Sunday against the Lakers!

kevin-durant-nike-zoom-kd-iii-nikeid-la-all-star-santa-monica-okc-thunder-lakers-600x447.jpg

Source: CounterKicks.com

Ofcourse more kicks and special a Ray Allen Rare Photos feature at NBA Feet....

Nice sho3tym! Got mine yesterday. Very happy with em! Haven't had a chance to snap a pic yet.

Anyone seen the Home V2 at stores? Other than HOH, I'm not close to one. I know they're online but I wanted to check them out in person anyway, and I can't seem to find them. 

^^^i got mine from champs bro during the 50 off so they should be there both champs in my city only got one of each size though

A friend of mine sent me this pic.

They're being worn by Mac Irvine Fire out of Chicago, a top tier AAU program.  Apparently, they're not ID's....
e3c1504d766604717579ef62835acb3fffb94ec.jpg

^^^ 
nerd.gif

hmm.. interesting... Un-Orioles mad patent.  Pretty flashy and pretty cool if they are "outfitted" by KD like that.

FYI some new flight t's on NDC that work well with some of the KD colorways.

they're black.

They're sponsored by Nike, they're in HE stuff, no KD logo on the uni's.

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

^^^i got mine from champs bro during the 50 off so they should be there both champs in my city only got one of each size though

Thanks. I was able to find them at a Champs a little further away.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

They look like the ASG's, but orange.

Are they a PE for that AAU team? What are their colours? Those look nice.

PE for that AAU program, Black/Orange.

Very nice sho3tym! A few of my boys recently played in the ESPN Rise tournament and were given some nice white/gold PE's. I'm going to try and get a pic next week.

^how about an 11?...lol

I attempted to google, Mac Irvin Fire to see if I could find more detailed pics...no luck.

Shoot if I could you know I would. I'm still trying get an 11.5 for myself lol. They're nice though. Gold textured side panel with the tournament logo on the back.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

A friend of mine sent me this pic.

They're being worn by Mac Irvine Fire out of Chicago, a top tier AAU program.  Apparently, they're not ID's....
e3c1504d766604717579ef62835acb3fffb94ec.jpg

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom