Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

I think thats just the computer representation. It will look like the ones in the photo once they send it to you.

Just wondering what the sizing is like on the KDIII? I fit 9 in ZKV and ZKVI fine.  
And is the sizing any different on the NikeID KDIII from the GR versions?

Looks like the dri fit KD shirts are finally available on NDC for $30.  Kind of steep but its a nice shirt.
Here

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Ordered the black when I saw it...

I could do with out the 35 on the back though.

My thoughts exactly.  I mean, those familiar with hoops know the symbol by now.  Its as if they included it just to make sure people knew what was up on the front.  A little overkill IMO.  Still probably gonna grab one at some point though.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

my recent pick up

very nice. are those really translucent soles in person? Hard to judge from pictures. I don't really see how these fit as a Christmas shoe. But dope nonetheless.

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

very nice. are those really translucent soles in person? Hard to judge from pictures. I don't really see how these fit as a Christmas shoe. But dope nonetheless.
i snapped a pick of the bottom earlier. no idea either...    Im still deciding whether to keep laces yellow or go with red or go with blue

These KDs are def less of a Christmas shoe than the Lebrons and Kobes that dropped around the same time, which is why I guess they tried to market the whole pack as the "stoplight pack"

Very nice pickups with them X mas.. Durant line this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was floored when I found the Christmas Durants at a footlocker a couple months ago, it was an easy cop them being the same price as the regular cw. everytime I put them on to play at first I'm like, am I really wearing all yellow shoes, but then they give me a little more swagger, standing out from everyone else in their dull kicks.

Originally Posted by jlauf

I was floored when I found the Christmas Durants at a footlocker a couple months ago, it was an easy cop them being the same price as the regular cw. everytime I put them on to play at first I'm like, am I really wearing all yellow shoes, but then they give me a little more swagger, standing out from everyone else in their dull kicks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 SWAG... just hope you got game.. that would make it more Swaggeriffic

78 isnt bad at all.

Scoring titles this year? Did he even win it?

I was hoping for a finals pair but after sunday-who knows.  We'll see if they can bounce back tonight.

Fresh-Did you see the Cream Hyperfuse '11?

x610ur.jpg

610xho.jpg

^^^
I agree, after looking locally with no luck, $78 shipped is more than fair...

reppin va - thanks fam, after searching it looked like most were saying true to size...

^memph-scroll up a bit and look at the pic of the ********, looks like the sellers name is: howardsportsok

Dean-You don't like em??? I'm all over those...home cw looked good too

With Dean on those creams. Something about hyperfuse 11 I don't like as much as 2010s. I wish last year's would be thrown up on ID.As for scoing titles, I gotta feeling they're gonna knock our socks off! Black with clear ice sole and some splatter effects maybe?

Back
Top Bottom