NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 8.57.38 PM.png

trey-lyles-of-the-san-antonio-spurs-shoots-the-ball-during-the-game-picture-id1230705424

Eric Paschall has been pulling out gems this season.

OCs are so nice on court :nthat:

Color changing material is still there on the ACG’s...Maybe not as heavy as the OG’s, or maybe just doesn’t show up well in the pics 🤷‍♂️...

EB79F6EC-E68C-485F-B2A0-F519649AC05B.jpeg

Yeah, the ASG appear the same as OG to me.

Nice to see these drop, I think 6's numbers will be similar to 5's which is unfortunate

I've always struggled with the 6s. I love the Grinches just because they are so ridiculous ... I mean, bright green plastic snake-scale shoes? Awful. Yet so awful, they are amazing LOL
I sold all the rest of my OGs. They were super comfortable but even when they originally dropped, I mostly felt ridiculous wearing them casually, because they looked like kids' shoes to me when I would look down at them on my feet. Besides Grinches, I had del sols, chaos, and the pseudo CHI colorway. But even the chaos colorway, which is my favorite 5 and Kobe of all time, seemed silly. OCs are only other pair of protros I'll gun for, as there's just something great about that orange gradient.
I somewhat feel the same way. Personally, the VIs design is abit ahead of its time when it was released and i had a hard time wearing them off the court - it just didn't look right with my silly 2010-11 fashion >D

Paid resell for both. Tried to cop for retail but knew I had little to no chance.

Same but i had to get pairs from overseas and share shipping with mates.

I didnt even try to cop the grinch. I knew i had no chance SMH. Nice pairs BTW

Damn. That's really good luck. You can't really complain.
I still will complain, it won’t be at UNDFTD at their raffles being legit, more towards bots etc.

Their raffles are legit or at least they make them seem fair.

6s are straight for gliding down the court. Sad to hear that there's no zoom in the heel anymore. If I'm not mistaken 6s were the lightest basketball shoe at the time. Can't were them casually tho.

PS: NIKE PLEASE RELEASE THE RICE COLORWAY!!! THOSE LOOK MORE SNAKE LIKE IMO.

Can't speak ill of Undefeated after they sold me the Kobe V pack two months after the raffle.
Exactly between that and they gave more more a chance that damn SNKRS did.

Who thought it was a good idea to do a “random exclusive access” to those and even that sold out within a minute.

They just need to shock drop everything that’s limited or has hype because everyone picks up on those EA and it’s gone before you can check.

SW 97/1 were the last real EA for me.

The days of espn news and the biggest story was in a little alert box at the bottom left..... I remember waking up the next morning and looking at the box from my couch and was like does that say 81. Had to move closer to the tv to confirm. I was like damnnnn Kob

undefeated only did right with that pack raffle being legit, everything else still straight backdoor and bot fest raffles and bot fest online drops lol

Back
Top Bottom