Nike Kyrie 7

Weatherman’s sitting check your local House of Hoops
66F46C19-0AE3-477C-9FB6-C0FEA78BA999.jpeg
Your HoH has concepts just sitting too??

Yo...did the daybreak citrons drop? I've only seen for in kids in person. But just saw some in men's on ebay, from overseas...

They're so fire to me, I need

Man I feel silly getting the special box CNCPTS on day 1 when I'm seeing some size 11's go for $100 on StockX. Super weird release with the normal box going for more on there, almost like they dumped a ton of pairs on the site

Are they making fakes of these? I'm seeing the hot rod daybreak flame swoosh ones on eBay in men's sizes. Thought they were just GS...need to know before I pull the trigger lol.

Are the preheat expressions and special fx available anywhere in sizes? Only saw huge sizes on ebay
Did anybody cop? I had no idea they even dropped. I've been seeing them for months, but only seen them in person on the nba court.

Yo...did the daybreak citrons drop? I've only seen for in kids in person. But just saw some in men's on ebay, from overseas...

They're so fire to me, I need

looks like adult sizes are NOT available in US, like you said, only kids/toddlers. i wanted em , not messin with intl for em though

freeze talkin bout these if yer wonderin

citron.jpg

mjt26 mjt26 ........ customer service said if its still IN PROCESS, then they will NOW ship June 26, least thats what fool told me, i'll believe it when i see it. i scored an 11 that showed up outta nowhere 3 days ago. we'll see

Picked up the weathermans to ball in today. Had to go half size up because the damn top of the toe area rubs the top of my big toe. Mad annoying in my true to size 11. Haven’t been paying attention to this thread, so that may be the norm. Seems like Nike basketball shoes have been getting smaller and more sleek the last few years, especially in the toe area. I tried on the Lebron 18 months ago and literally would have had to gone a full size up just to get my toes in the shoe comfortably.

So who’s going to be the first person to sole swap the 7’s with the Kyrie low 4’s?

Is Kyrie never going to wear NBA socks again and just his own for the rest of his career?

Is Kyrie never going to wear NBA socks again and just his own for the rest of his career?

I’ve said the same previously (wasn’t well received here lol). It’s interesting because he is obviously signed to Nike but it’s not like any of the other sig athletes (all have socks with their respective logo) have worn theirs in actual NBA games. He’s also worn solid black no logo socks too. Just interesting.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom