Nike Kyrie Infinity

Screenshot_20211012-220052_Gallery.jpg

Probably the most marketable player right now is Luka, because of his international appeal. I know Nike wishes they had him. Well they do, but they don't.

JB pretty much has a better young group, in Tatum, Zion, Bam and Luka. Plus they have Beal.

I guess Nike could bump up Book, but can he sell shoes 🤷‍♂️ but then again they gave PG one.

AD is a big and he's injury prone.

Probably the most marketable player right now is Luka, because of his international appeal. I know Nike wishes they had him. Well they do, but they don't.

JB pretty much has a better young group, in Tatum, Zion, Bam and Luka. Plus they have Beal.

I guess Nike could bump up Book, but can he sell shoes 🤷‍♂️ but then again they gave PG one.

AD is a big and he's injury prone.

Are they still giving PG a 6th shoe? Of course we don’t know the contract details but I’m sure if there is a PG6 we would have seen leaks of it by now.

I don’t think Nike sticks to a couple players like they did in the past. I think they just give everyone PE’s and make more shoes like the GT series. You throw all your eggs into a basket and they’re a stupid tweet away from financial implosion haha.

:CAN'T WAIT: to see this marketing campaign :emoji_syringe:

"These shoes are trash!"
- direct quote from the athlete, NOT part of Nike's "Move to Zero" bs

I, like the majority in here was not a big fan when the first images dropped. I was hoping that maybe a dope colorway could change my mind. I was starting to turn the corner with a few images of Kyrie in them but now if he’s not playing this season (maybe 🤷🏻‍♂️) it looks like money saved too me.

Doin him worse than Vince Carter and Chris Paul :smh: them shoes look like they have the support of isotoners. They legit want him injured for good

The only way these look decent is when the upper is one color. Like with that off-white pair.

The way the panels are structured when they break it up makes them look weird

These are pretty trash though, Kyrie was right. I think the only recent sig these might look better than is the PG4.

Back
Top Bottom