Nike Kyrie III

My Kyrie 3 id came in...took about 2 weeks before they arrived. Tried to make these look like Grimlock from Transformers G1, pretty happy with the outcome. Then there's my trio: Kyrie 1 "What The KD 6" inspired id, Kyrie 2 "Galaxy" inspired id, and Kyrie 3 Grimlock. (You can see the similar color scheme I've tried to keep)
IMG_3072.JPG IMG_3077.JPG
Definitely flames bro

Anyone play in the suede panel k3s? Read somewhere they’re not meant for ballin, but not sure if that’s true. Also not sure how different they are from the regular paneled ones.

Some of my Celtic IDs nothing too special different colour blocking compression

Attachments

• IMG_20180122_231524_980.jpg
    IMG_20180122_231524_980.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 15
Some of my Celtic IDs nothing too special different colour blocking compression

Attachments

• IMG_20171218_024743_288.jpg
    IMG_20171218_024743_288.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 427
How're the fit of these compared to J4s/6s/11s and LeBron 8s/10s? I wear size 10 in those and in dunk sbs. I'm planning to buy some of my first Kyrie 3s but there aren't any shoe stores nearby so I always cop online. Are they true to size or snug? I have wide feet, thanks for any help or info y'all.

How're the fit of these compared to J4s/6s/11s and LeBron 8s/10s? I wear size 10 in those and in dunk sbs. I'm planning to buy some of my first Kyrie 3s but there aren't any shoe stores nearby so I always cop online. Are they true to size or snug? I have wide feet, thanks for any help or info y'all.
True to size for me. Nike.com also has a few colorways for around $70 I believe

Saw a kid at my local Y wearig the Kyrie III N7s a few days, boy was I smitten :lol:

Tried looking for it online but no luck. |l

Well...Jordan 4s fit TTS, 6s fit about a half size big, recent 11s fit TTS, and Lebron 8/10 fit more or less TTS. Dunk SBs fit snug IMO but still TTS.

If you wear a 10 in all of those, I'd say a 10 will be fine in the kyrie 3...half size up probably wouldn't hurt either if you're wearing casually.

Thanks Smith and Tigo. I'll go half a size up I want to wear them casually. I wouldn't rock them in a game. I'm not a PG with mad handles haha. I live in the post. Will Nike bring back the premium ID for it back someday? I missed out on making the yeezy lookalike he was rocking in Asia.

I don't think the Asia ID ever hit the states unfortunately. It was a dope cw. I believe someone said there was a timer on how long the 3 would still be on Nike ID

Damn wish I knew they were doing away with it. I hope they bring it back; those glow in the dark soles are dope.

Back
Top Bottom