Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

I was just saying it’s not ironic he chose the 7’s over the 18’s. It means he likes playing in the 7’s more. Also the fact that the 7’s came out 11 years ago and 360 air max is considered old tech is making me feel old :lol:

You’re right

I was just saying it’s not ironic he chose the 7’s over the 18’s. It means he likes playing in the 7’s more. Also the fact that the 7’s came out 11 years ago and 360 air max is considered old tech is making me feel old :lol:

Lol yeah, I mean I’d rather wear the 7s too.

I’m saying it’s ironic because you’d think he’d want to wear the latest and greatest. Especially when Nike drops a video of the shoe’s designer explaining how they used what Lebron loves, and how they made the 18 to compliment his play style.

doesn’t bother me. but just a bad look IMO if you’re trying to sell these things for $225

I don’t even know which name goes with which respective colorway. A Jaded Reflection of a Forbidden Empire

These must be AZG King's Rook inspired
Screenshot_20200919_004840.jpg

What does Nike gain by not releasing these in the US? I don’t get it. Everybody won’t like the tassel thing but otherwise clearly one of the better colorways. I’m just curious what the thinking is. What advantage does it give them? What does it do? What’s the calculation?

Is it like the other colors tested poorly so to get people to buy them you have to build “want” by letting a good chunk of your consumers see what they cannot have? For the 17 lows, pretty much every pair is sitting because of the fit, despite some fire colorways. I just wonder what the strategy is. Because there definitely is one.

What does Nike gain by not releasing these in the US? I don’t get it. Everybody won’t like the tassel thing but otherwise clearly one of the better colorways.
Well, they don’t gain anything from me because that’s the ONE colorway I would’ve purchased.

No big deal on the tassel, it can be removed.

Back
Top Bottom