Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

latest

Crazy thing is Lebron switched sides to Pepsi for his Mountain Dew line. He ditched Sprite with the quickness but Coke didn’t innovate.

Crazy thing is Lebron switched sides to Pepsi for his Mountain Dew line. He ditched Sprite with the quickness but Coke didn’t innovate.

Didn’t even realize that although I remember the MTN DEW RISE commercials

a Mountain Dew Green/Neon/Red colorway instead of the sprites this year would be tuff

Heel design intrigues me the most. I never felt the 720 units on the 17-18 unless I made an effort to angle my foot and feel them while standing around. With this design the area where the air is, is the only point of contact so you should be feeling compression all the time.

Definitely copping
Nike has been FOS with the lack of info on releases

You should know by now there are serious supply constraints within the shipping industry. Nike and other companies have already discussed this on their quarterly earnings calls and reports with investors. I’m def not an investor but i try keeping up with certain news

I LOVE the 8’s!! So they’re great to me! 🤣😂🤣
What disrespect to the best shoe in his line.

Don't get me wrong, the 8 is an excellent shoe - I've had multiple V1 and V2 pairs. I get that there's only so much you can do with mid/high cut shoes and maybe to the designer's defense - the plastic/fuse materials limit their overall design/aesthetic.

You should know by now there are serious supply constraints within the shipping industry. Nike and other companies have already discussed this on their quarterly earnings calls and reports with investors. I’m def not an investor but i try keeping up with certain news
I definitely understand that but unless they expect consumers to follow their quarterly earnings calls they could be more communicative with their consumers.
The same company who holds drops for ransom behind random lottery systems
The same company who has recently been exposed for their employees/VPs backdooring and reselling merch

I definitely understand that but unless they expect consumers to follow their quarterly earnings calls they could be more communicative with their consumers.
The same company who holds drops for ransom behind random lottery systems
The same company who has recently been exposed for their employees/VPs backdooring and reselling merch

The delays have been well, well documented and talked about on local and national news outlets alike

The delays have been well, well documented and talked about on local and national news outlets alike

ese

Nike been full of **** way before these delays
But if you want to cape for a flawed company who has been losing their core consumers then so be it.
There is a reason why traffic on this website has come to a crawl.

Last edited:
But if you want to cape for a flawed company who has been losing their core consumers then so be it.

How is providing evidence of supply chain issues ‘caping’ for a company? Dude is just trying to put you on to how the global economy affects local inventory…

Oh nike pisses me off left and right. They're a global behemoth that is full of themselves and on top of it has seemingly turned their interests overseas to expand their consumer base, often leaving US customers with colorways we don't want. Their signature athletes frequently verging on consistently wear colorways their consumers can't even get.

Am I 'caping' for Nike? Nah bruh. But the shipping thing isn't their doing.

So we haven’t seen how all their releases, JB/Nike alike, have had release dates shifted because only partial shipments have been received? Shipping has been bad across the board. Nike has been bad, but this is something that has legit been hampering a lot of retail.

This site traffic has come to a crawl? Nah, maybejust the threads you visit.

Back
Top Bottom