Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

When I played in mine, I wore the thick stance nba socks that came out when they had the license. They felt good and didn’t notice any of the cutting.

When I played in mine, I wore the thick stance nba socks that came out when they had the license. They felt good and didn’t notice any of the cutting.
Those might be the goat socks, I regret not buying more because I haven’t found anything quite as good since.

yeah, because I really want to feel this cushion on court

Then you know what you need to do, play in jeans!

1637981903852.jpeg

So Hibbett has all of the youth sizes for the sweatsuits listed to launch December 4th but not adults? Lol weird

Help me out guys lol! My uncle hit me up and asked me to help him find a pair of the black/red 19s in an 11.5. I literally know zero about the lebron market. Have these even released on Nike yet? Did a search there and foot locker and nada.

Help me out guys lol! My uncle hit me up and asked me to help him find a pair of the black/red 19s in an 11.5. I literally know zero about the lebron market. Have these even released on Nike yet? Did a search there and foot locker and nada.

stockx

Back
Top Bottom