Nike likes Big Butts

Anybody seen this ad?
2a6pc7s.jpg

embarassed.gif

Spoiler [+]
Who is she
nerd.gif

Got it from http://bbcicecream.com/blog/2010/07/29/nike-likes-big-butts-and-they-can-not-lie/

Why is she acting like she's "fat", she just has an athletic build. If this is Nike's way of appealing to "plus sized" women, they failed miserably.

Why is she acting like she's "fat", she just has an athletic build. If this is Nike's way of appealing to "plus sized" women, they failed miserably.

pimp.gif
 Nike knows whats up. I'd do anything she wanted me to do to her butt.
devil.gif

pimp.gif
 Nike knows whats up. I'd do anything she wanted me to do to her butt.
devil.gif

I saw this in person a while back and a took a double take, walked back and checked out the chick like a real person.

I saw this in person a while back and a took a double take, walked back and checked out the chick like a real person.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

looking at the pic its obvious that they were not talking about plus size models
its fact that some women look at having a fat booty as a curse
I even knew a couple of chicks that think like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you talking about NIKE trying to appeal to plus size women

looking at the pic its obvious that they were not talking about plus size models
its fact that some women look at having a fat booty as a curse
I even knew a couple of chicks that think like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you talking about NIKE trying to appeal to plus size women

I noticed alot of brands are marketing shoes via females' butts, I seen a Shape-up ad with a backshot. Kinda made me wanna buy a pair
laugh.gif

I noticed alot of brands are marketing shoes via females' butts, I seen a Shape-up ad with a backshot. Kinda made me wanna buy a pair
laugh.gif

Damn I wish they used a joint with a fat butt.

But she would still get it tho.

Damn I wish they used a joint with a fat butt.

But she would still get it tho.

She is not fat though. Maybe she was fat before they photoshopped the final product.

Take note of the one leg forward to make my butt look phatter pose yall.

Back
Top Bottom