Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

I hope HOH gets them. I've heard of their shadiest before but it never really has effected me. As of now, everytime I go, I leave with what I set out toget. Hopefully that doesn't change... lol especially not this saturday or 7/22 (release of Kobe Finals)

Originally Posted by djaward

HEY MECKS, sorry for the dumb question, but what does NSW stand for??
I'm pretty sure you've at least heard about the Montalban Theatre being turned into a Nike retailer.

That's Nike Sportswear for the city of LA.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

HOH is the shadiest place on the planet...i would never go there for anything.
are they really shady? or is it the customers that make it shady?

Is it TRUE .... I head HOH NY well not be getting them now .... HOW TRUE IS THAT ???

i heard that also im pretty sure they will they have done this wit previous realeses

this is one of the reasons i dont like going there

yeah i hope they come out at HOH. im not paying rape for these. im not shelling out more than $200-$250 tops for these

yeah i hope they come out at HOH. im not paying rape for these. im not shelling out more than $200-$250 tops for these

nice to know my pair is in the bag.......i was worried about these......simply a must have.....and i've NEVER owned a single pair of AF1's in my life.But i need these bad...........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Busy P's might have to get copped too

What places are doing a raffle that I can call in? I am a die hard AF1 fan and had numeous cancer problems in my family. I just wanted to show the support. Anyhelp would be great. thanks.

yooo. the peolpe at flightclub told me UNDFTD is sold out of ALL their pairs already.

indifferent.gif
he told me friends and family get first dibs. don't know which location he was refering to... but yeah just puting it out there. (and if your asking howhe would know, they have a pair brought in TODaY for co-signment and the guy told him that.)

going to try my luck with one of the raffles tomorrow...

I guess at the least, I'll go home with a raffle tee...

Originally Posted by MECKS

yooo. the peolpe at flightclub told me UNDFTD is sold out of ALL their pairs already.

indifferent.gif
he told me friends and family get first dibs. don't know which location he was refering to... but yeah just puting it out there. (and if your asking how he would know, they have a pair brought in TODaY for co-signment and the guy told him that.)
Forreal, quit posting info.

Almost everything you've posted so far is incorrect trash.

Originally Posted by MECKS

indifferent.gif
he told me friends and family get first dibs. don't know which location he was refering to... but yeah just puting it out there. (and if your asking how he would know, they have a pair brought in TODaY for co-signment and the guy told him that.)

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom