Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by 430AM

5 "chairs" at Darkiside as of right now... I'm about to beast up and just move them %!#%+ when I roll up there later.
laugh.gif
you need some help? lmao jk

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

5 "chairs" at Darkiside as of right now... I'm about to beast up and just move them %!#%+ when I roll up there later.
laugh.gif
Yes please... Nah j/p I got this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by MECKS

RHYTHM i was just trying to help the community. i already said i don't know if my info is 100% correct. i just post what i hear.

my bad. ill be a selfish hypebeast instead.
This thread will be a better place if you just stop posting.

You're throwing incorrect info out here like you're trying to make yourself feel like you matter on NT.

I don't blame you, though. It's dead obvious you're still a bit new, and you might be trying hard for some recognition around here.

But what you fail to realize is that you're doing more harm than good posting the crap you're sharing.

Sharing info isn't for everyone... You're one of those people.

Go ahead and be a "selfish hypebeast," because if people want info, they'll put in their own work if they really do want these kicks.

That's how LA NTers have always been.

Welcome to NT.

i see your point. just like, since i really want them my *%+ been calling/ going to all these places haha.. but alright then. i dont need recognition. come onnow... be real.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

who else got in on the raffle at mercer?
Me, lol. I couldn't make it to the city in time, but my girl got a ticket for me.

Let's see...

there was 30 ppl at HOH NY they gave us numbers and let us go home... Not bad they are supposed to be getting 36 pairs but I heard only 28 are being sold

Originally Posted by hockeyboy20

JayAdict do you have any idea how many they are going to get at Concepts cause I am going to be in Boston this weekend and I need to get my hands on a pair of sz10. Also is there crazy hype in Beantown about these?

nah bro, but some dude that works @ concepts suggested i go on friday night to be safe. i will do just that.

^ why is everyone posting that... you guys work there or something?

for the record i never called them..

^ not only that, but i am sure that your guys' incessant calling led to the enormous price hike.

anyway, earlier today, i saw up close the real jewel of the colletion: the footscape. suggested retail is $120. hopefully it stays in that neighborhood.

I hope the cartoon are not that hard to get. cats would campout at undefeated for a gatorade release. we'll see what happens tho.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

I hope the cartoon are not that hard to get. cats would campout at undefeated for a gatorade release. we'll see what happens tho.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

heading to beverly hills now
nerd.gif

DAMN DAAMN DAMN DAMN ..... someone get a size 12 and then HOLLA AT ME ...

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

laugh.gif
Yes please... Nah j/p I got this.
laugh.gif

YOU ALREADY KNOW I WOULD OF DONE THAT %!#!. if I rolled up there and seen empty chairs I would walked right in right. My homies vs them .... ITS OVER .

Originally Posted by MECKS

mr. cartoon gave them out for free....

NO F N WAY .... are you F N serious .. DAMN DAMN DAMN .. its not far .. DAMN if this is true them dudes are LUCKY and much props to MR.CARTOON

FREE....!!!!!!!! Dude coulda made some serious bread......guess he dont need it though.....must be nice

The thought of Mister Cartoon himself letting these joints go for $0.00 is causing me to lose sleep...

I was just blown away knowing this happened.

Back
Top Bottom