Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

most comfortable shoe i have ever put my foot in. I have worked in these for over a year. 12 hr shifts on my feet, just an awesome shoe. company just changed the dress code. starting in june no athletic shoes, gonna grab one more pair to rock the next couple of months. man im gonna miss em...

most comfortable shoe i have ever put my foot in. I have worked in these for over a year. 12 hr shifts on my feet, just an awesome shoe. company just changed the dress code. starting in june no athletic shoes, gonna grab one more pair to rock the next couple of months. man im gonna miss em...

I really like the way these look, and with all the positive feedback on the comfort, I really want a pair. What's a good price for grey/volt ones?

I really like the way these look, and with all the positive feedback on the comfort, I really want a pair. What's a good price for grey/volt ones?

Originally Posted by macky

i'm in the same boat as you.... i've been wearing them for about 5 months without much trouble, but we have a safety audit coming up so i'm gonna ask the podatrist who works out at my gym to write me a note saying that i need lunarlon lol.... they make working a double so much better!

Originally Posted by macky

i'm in the same boat as you.... i've been wearing them for about 5 months without much trouble, but we have a safety audit coming up so i'm gonna ask the podatrist who works out at my gym to write me a note saying that i need lunarlon lol.... they make working a double so much better!

Not worth the 135 but definitely a shoe that will be picked up once the price drop comes. The Lunareclipse+ 2 is a sick shoe...

Not worth the 135 but definitely a shoe that will be picked up once the price drop comes. The Lunareclipse+ 2 is a sick shoe...

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I think I got most of the colors but if anyone needs to use this to reference NikeFind hopefully this will help.

72146609.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to include the model # for the OG and the shield version.
011 are at the Nike Factory Store outlet in Queenstown, MD on hash wall for $79.97 with an additional 30% off....total came to $59.33 (with MD tax).  Sizes I saw were 8,8.5,9, & 11....got a pair today, more than happy.
Store phone (410) 827-4982

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I think I got most of the colors but if anyone needs to use this to reference NikeFind hopefully this will help.

72146609.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to include the model # for the OG and the shield version.
011 are at the Nike Factory Store outlet in Queenstown, MD on hash wall for $79.97 with an additional 30% off....total came to $59.33 (with MD tax).  Sizes I saw were 8,8.5,9, & 11....got a pair today, more than happy.
Store phone (410) 827-4982

JUST BROKE OUT THE SHIELD CW...

MAN WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING WITH THESE...THEY FEEL GREAT...MAD I DIDN'T PICK UP THE GREY/VOLT'S WHEN THEY HIT THE OUTLET A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO FOR $30

JUST BROKE OUT THE SHIELD CW...

MAN WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING WITH THESE...THEY FEEL GREAT...MAD I DIDN'T PICK UP THE GREY/VOLT'S WHEN THEY HIT THE OUTLET A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO FOR $30

Noticed a new colorway of the 2s on NDC.  Not sure if they are actually sold out or just not available for purchase yet.  They weren't on there a couple of days ago.

Nike-LunarEclipse+-2-Mens-Running-Shoe-487983_707_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Noticed a new colorway of the 2s on NDC.  Not sure if they are actually sold out or just not available for purchase yet.  They weren't on there a couple of days ago.

are these better than the lunarglide+ 3? i just got a pair of those, and i love them.

are these better than the lunarglide+ 3? i just got a pair of those, and i love them.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Nice cw! They're just not available to purchase yet... Give it a week, and they should be up then...

YK12: I've seriously thought about doing the same! I don't know how these would do with hard cuts though...

Back
Top Bottom