Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Just received my 4 rings from Eastbay, they are the same as the ones from the lakersstore, Heather Grey not Charcoal like the site says.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by ptngina

GZA73 wrote:

Still got a couple of Purple 4 Rings left!!!!

How much is the question?

he told me $60.
smh.gif

What most of you fail to realize is that the purple ones retail at $40 so you do the math. I am only making a gallon or two of gas. Good luck finding it cheaper! I put it here first to help you guys.
QFT... this guy is the best as they come... i would stock up if i sold something
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

ontario mills got the 4 rings in purple...large and xxl only

Just called Ontario mills... Lady who first picked up was nice, but needed a UPC style code... so she transfers me to some ******ed #@% jamaican soundin dudewho sounded like he was high as balls and then tells me to check footlocker...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I'm always courteous and everything too, but this dude just needs toget molly whopped in the nuts

yeah im mad.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by GZA73

tylerhundley wrote:

ptngina wrote:

GZA73 wrote:

Still got a couple of Purple 4 Rings left!!!!

How much is the question?

he told me $60.
smh.gif

What most of you fail to realize is that the purple ones retail at $40 so you do the math. I am only making a gallon or two of gas. Good luck finding it
cheaper! I put it here first to help you guys.
QFT... this guy is the best as they come... i would stock up if i sold something
ohwell.gif

Thanks bro! I do my best!

got these but not really feeling them so im letting them go
willing to trade for the grey kobe and lebron shirt
pm for details
15e9x0g.jpg

lakersstore.com seriously has the worst f'in customer service...

I cancelled my order back on 7/1/09 and have been patiently waiting for a refund...I never got a refund after several phone calls that went unanswered andseveral emails that went unreplied...

I finally got fed up and filed a dispute with my credit card company last night...I woke up and checked my cc account online this morning and got a refundissued ASAP...
happy.gif

For all those still waiting for a refund from those bums at lakersstore.com, stop waiting and file a dispute with your credit card company!

I also picked up that winless shirt
glasses.gif

NT NY has small and XL+ in the white or grey 4 rings...

I'm still searching for the kobe MVP in grey
nerd.gif

I have the white 4 rings shirt with the yellow wristband (medium)...
Anyone willing to trade their white shirt with the purple wristband (medium) for this???

I just came from the footlocker on 34th street and they the purple 4 rings just in case anybody wanted to know..I picked up a large

Originally Posted by superman1007

I just came from the footlocker on 34th street and they the purple 4 rings just in case anybody wanted to know..I picked up a large

They been had them. Those aren't flying off the shelves anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by superman1007

They been had them. Those aren't flying off the shelves anytime soon.
Especially when retail is $40.

Back
Top Bottom