Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Lakers Store is stepping it up. They said all their problems arose because they were moving to a different location, but now that they are in, they should begood. I just ordered a shirt from them on the 28th and I'm scheduled to get it today through UPS.

Are any yellow shirts available anywhere? Just like the purple that was supposed to be a HOH exclusive and then dropped at some Footlockers, I'm trying tosee if they've done the same with the yellow...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by xblker47

I got my red shirt today, will post pics on monday when im home from vacation
Doesn't sound like it took too long to receive.

When I first got my tracking # it said saturday so it shipped pretty fast
smokin.gif

^I can't edit my post so i forgot to say these are available today at Niketown los angeles so if anyone wants em go get em before they're gone.

Anyone know what the retail price was on the White 4 Rings shirt with the purple wristband form Footlocker? I know the Purple and Yellow were $40. thanks

DON't SPEND YOUR MONEY AT LALAKERS STORE!! The customer service hotline is dead. I called to cancel my tshirt order.. 2 weeks later i get a email saying itshipped out.. so i call back and they say they will email me a return label.. i never got that and when i got the shirts i tried calling them but they neverpicked up. Now i filed a dispute with my CC and have the shirts sitting in my room....

Back
Top Bottom