Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Reppin Boston and Bron at the same time?!

-kidding
I knew that was coming lol. In all seriousness though, my favorite players went from MJ to T-Mac to Bron (since drafted day 03) and I said I'm copping his shoes and making sure I have the OGs. The black/crimson IIs are my favs. I've taken nothing but verbal abuse from my friends here but at least people are finally respecting Bron's game despite booing the crap out of him at the Garden lol. I always said if the Cs weren't in it I wanted Bron to get a chip and he has enough now lol

Old pic of my collection but I've since added the first GR 14s, and the retro AZGs. I do not acknowledge the 13s and it's been tough finding a GR 15 that I like. Hopefully a solid red or blue colorway drops.

Attachments

• my shoes 29.JPG
    my shoes 29.JPG
    286.8 KB · Views: 43
  • my shoes 20.JPG
    my shoes 20.JPG
    273.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I knew that was coming lol. In all serousness though, my favorite players went from MJ to T-Mac to Bron (since draftd day 03) and I said I'm copping his shoes and making sure I have the OGs. I've taken nothing but verbal abuse from my friends here but at least people are finally respecting Bron's game despite booing the crap out of him at the Garden lol. I always said if the Cs weren't in it I wanted Bron to get a chip and he has enough now lol
For sure,
hope you got some Kyrie's too tho

I knew that was coming lol. In all serousness though, my favorite players went from MJ to T-Mac to Bron (since draftd day 03) and I said I'm copping his shoes and making sure I have the OGs. I've taken nothing but verbal abuse from my friends here but at least people are finally respecting Bron's game despite booing the crap out of him at the Garden lol. I always said if the Cs weren't in it I wanted Bron to get a chip and he has enough now lol
Don’t worry Rozier wore the Zoom gen 1 in London today and we smacked the sizers. I won’t even post the lebron IG post from yesterday :lol:

For sure,
hope you got some Kyrie's too tho
I dig the 4s, they remind me of those Barkley's. Haven't fell in love with a release just yet, even at the Sneakeasy event in Boston, which is where I copped the AZG retroes. Everyone else was there for the galaxy foams haha.

I dig the 4s, they remind me of those Barkley's. Haven't fell in love with a release just yet, even at the Sneakeasy event in Boston, which is where I copped the AZG retroes. Everyone else was there for the galaxy foams haha.
Nice. Hear that event was crazy. I’m an hour away and didn’t get an invite but I prob would’ve rolled up if I did. What day did you cop. And anything else at the time you grabbed those?

Has anyone gotten a shipment notification from the Lakers Store on the authentic city jersey? It looked one person did but wondering if others have. I ordered the Kuz and it would be nice to have it before March.
I think the dude that said he got a shipment notification from them said he got a swingman

Nice. Hear that event was crazy. I’m an hour away and didn’t get an invite but I prob would’ve rolled up if I did. What day did you cop. And anything else at the time you grabbed those?

It was crazy. I was lucky enough to go to the VIP event on Tues. the 2nd. Got there early at 6 after work to wait and there was already 20 people there. Mostly everybody was there to cop something but it was unorganized. I'd say about 400 people showed up and we were waiting outside in the cold (7 degrees) for about 3 hours. I went inside to a bar to grab a drink instead of freeze to death).

+s
Free food - chicken bites, waffle fries, drinks
DJ, nice wide open space, Cavs/Blazers game was on a huge screen, bunch of lounge areas

-s
Kyrie couldn't make it last minute cancel.
The guy in charge kept coming out to tell people to back away from the building and that he wouldn't let people line up until 6:40. And I get it, the city of Boston probably gave him strict orders about crowd control and keeping the sidewalks clear, but dude made no effort to communicate that to us, and just kept yelling about backing away 20 ft or nobody was getting in. That went on from about 5:30 to 6:30

6:45 pm - the guy asks us to get into two single file lines to get in - Again, why weren't there any staff giving us directions in the first place? Who knows.

7:20 pm - Separated into lines to get a wristband (50 people a color)
And then separated into a line by wristband color to go into the circular display station
I had an orange wristband and was a part of the third group. I didn't get to buy the AZGs until about 9:45 pm

VIP event on Tues. was promoted to start at 7 pm. It was open to the public on Wed the 3rd from 2-7 but the line was nuts, closed on Thursday (snowed 10 inches) and again on Friday bc there was nowhere to put the snow. Last day was Saturday and I'm sure there was nothing left by then. Thank God I was the only LeBron sneaker head there haha. Galaxy foams and Kyries flew.

Has anyone gotten a shipment notification from the Lakers Store on the authentic city jersey? It looked one person did but wondering if others have. I ordered the Kuz and it would be nice to have it before March.

I saw lakersstore on IG mentioned they got the Ball swingmans in early, so they’re shipping them now.

So I just got my Frank Ntilikina custom authentic in today and while I'm 100% happy with how it came out there's definitely some things to note that are different between the custom and my Porzingis authentic I ordered a few month back that wasn't a custom

To start on the custom it looks like they placed the name and numbers lower than usual but to me isn't a big deal

The numbers and fonts they use on the customs are def different than the ones that come already made
On the custom the numbers are still perforated the same but they're noticeably thicker, the color is a little darker and there's a little shine to them

Overall I really have no complaints and I'm happy to have an authentic of my rook :pimp:

IMG_0868.jpg
IMG_0870.jpg
IMG_0872.jpg
IMG_0874.jpg
IMG_0875.jpg
IMG_0878.jpg
IMG_0880.jpg

After a whole damn month, my Klaw finally came in yesterday from the EU store sale

t9ErOgc.jpg

NCKIOLg.jpg

Last edited:
lol i saw on twitter that some fans wished it would represent the whole canada vs just toronto..

084.png

Old pic of my collection but I've since added the first GR 14s, and the retro AZGs. I do not acknowledge the 13s and it's been tough finding a GR 15 that I like. Hopefully a solid red or blue colorway drops.

Dope collection pic. I feel like i havent seen one of these pics in a while..

Got my jersey back from Warriors Team Store. Took a total of 6 days from when i sent it out to when i got it back.

26856070_1316465598457839_1533422538_n.jpg

Dope collection pic. I feel like i havent seen one of these pics in a while..

Got my jersey back from Warriors Team Store. Took a total of 6 days from when i sent it out to when i got it back.

26856070_1316465598457839_1533422538_n.jpg

Looks good. Might have to send my town jersey for the patch. I’ll give them a call

Nice. Seems like EU store is a wave ahead of US for release timeline.

Kyrie city authentic and swingman is up there too.. was gonna wait to see how the all star jerseys looked
NBA AND NIKE SHOULD GO BACK TO THE EVERY PLAYER WEARING THEIR HOME jerseys for ASG

Last edited:
Anybody check out the MLK I had a dream shooting shirts players are warming up in? I think they’re nice. Be cool if they’re available.

Back
Top Bottom