Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Got my Knicks authentic shorts in the other day

The quality is definitely there but the fit is kinda awkward

I'm 5"9, 150lbs and bought a 34
They're a little tighter in the crotch area than I'd like but I'm already knowing if I get a 38 it'll be too big

Gonna go get them shortened and see hot they come out after

any1 with a link for the donovan mitchell jazz city jersey? hoping an authentic releases, but will definitely settle for a swingman.

we should compile a list together on the front page for all the online stockists, to help each other

Got my Knicks authentic shorts in the other day

The quality is definitely there but the fit is kinda awkward

I'm 5"9, 150lbs and bought a 34
They're a little tighter in the crotch area than I'd like but I'm already knowing if I get a 38 it'll be too big

Gonna go get them shortened and see hot they come out after

How long is the size 34 from top to bottom?

Dope collection pic. I feel like i havent seen one of these pics in a while..

Got my jersey back from Warriors Team Store. Took a total of 6 days from when i sent it out to when i got it back.

26856070_1316465598457839_1533422538_n.jpg

I must have missed your post regarding this. So the team Store does put on patches for you? Which team Store and how do you go about doing this?

I must have missed your post regarding this. So the team Store does put on patches for you? Which team Store and how do you go about doing this?

You can either go to the arena if you live nearby or call the team store and see if they’ll do it for you. I live in LA and the warriors team store took care of shipping both ways n putting on the patch all for free. So whichever jersey you have, give that online team store a call.

think those can only be purchased in the arena or from the team’s site (provided it’s not a Fanatics site, which unfortunately the Celtics Store is)

Back
Top Bottom