Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

is there anyplace where i can see all teams gear together? it seems as if i have to bounce around like 10 different websites just to see whats even available/coming soon for a team.

Nobody got love for the Bulls in here lol. Still haven’t seen any jerseys posted. Only thing I’ve copped so far are the practice shorts.

Nobody got love for the Bulls in here lol. Still haven’t seen any jerseys posted. Only thing I’ve copped so far are the practice shorts.
well I have the therma flex hoodies in red, and the gray one as well I posted the red one a month or so ago. Wear them everyday.

Any places still have the Lakers city shorts? Didn't expect them to suddenly sell out. I've only come across them on Lids at this point, but they don't have my size.

Copped these on eastbay for 60 when they dropped in december.

Attachments

• IMG_3972.jpg
    IMG_3972.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 19
LBJ authentic from cavsteamshop, $200 shipped

Cavs authentic shorts from NBAstore.eu when they had em on sale, $65 shipped

Not selling them, thats how much i got em for.

Attachments

• IMG_3783.jpg
    IMG_3783.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3784.jpg
    IMG_3784.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4008.jpg
    IMG_4008.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 23
You can either go to the arena if you live nearby or call the team store and see if they’ll do it for you. I live in LA and the warriors team store took care of shipping both ways n putting on the patch all for free. So whichever jersey you have, give that online team store a call.
You got lucky,

I gave them a call and they said they can’t do anything unless I’ve bought the jersey directly from them. I also asked if I could exchange at a physical location and they said no also

I just tried emailing them and they require me to show order # or receipt from the team store. Ill just giving a call again tomorrow morning

Did you call this number? (510) 257-5991

I called oracle initally but they were no help. PM me if it doesnt work, i'll give you the email address of the person that helped me. Hopefully she can help you out.

Back
Top Bottom