Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

9B77E01E-2372-46F3-8D61-477DE61E0557.jpeg

Shipment finally arrived! Only swingman, but for $48 , these will do nicely!!
My boy hooked me before he quit his job at Nike...

So I’ve been wondering about these shorts...Are they more like Nike “Authentic” NCAA shorts, or of worse quality?

Miami Vice jerseys are so :pimp:

Still dont understand how they completely missed on the all star jerseys though :smh:

so.....NDC took down most of the "coming soon" authentic City Edition jerseys now? wtf....

Last edited:
I imagine the All Star jerseys will drop as soon as the draft results are made public on Thursday :nerd:

NDC seems like they never want to release those authentic city edition jerseys :smh:

Ordered the Bucks swingman shorts and the Cavaliers City Edition swingman shorts today though 8)
I asked them if they would get more jerseys. They told me to ask the NBA store. The NBA Store never replied.

I asked them if they would get more jerseys. They told me to ask the NBA store. The NBA Store never replied.

well then I guess NDC saved me money, not going to buy a swingman of Kyrie's City Edition. Authentic or pass. Thanks for the heads up on that

Picked up a Jazz “City” and “Statement” swingman at the team store today. Wasn’t a fan of the leaked renders, but seeing them in person broke my will and my wallet came out.

EAEE0745-9205-413A-BB99-4EE9C49D4AD4.jpeg

4EE66768-67ED-425B-8FDB-AA2C5DF02ABB.jpeg
Can you explain what the patch is? Is it a sponsor or just a Jazz thing?

Can you explain what the patch is? Is it a sponsor or just a Jazz thing?

It’s a sponsor patch, but the company who payed for it (Qualtrics) decided to team up with the team and create a charity for cancer research funding, rather than put their logo on it. So, technically Qualtrics is sponsoring the patch, but it’s being used to raise awareness for the fundraising efforts instead

Back
Top Bottom